😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Ye I think once she starts il be fine just tellin myself she’s only there for mornings haha. One good thing she was biggest there tonight.

This week is going to be bad once Iv been dentist just can’t switch off thinkin all sorts lol. Have u ever had root cannel

Ye I think once she starts il be fine just tellin myself she’s only there for mornings haha. One good thing she was biggest there tonight.

This week is going to be bad once Iv been dentist just can’t switch off thinkin all sorts lol. Have u ever had root cannel

Ah you’ll be fine, I’m petrified of the dentist as well, just typing dentist is making my hands clammy! Never had root canal.

Within a week of her starting you wonder what the fuss was all about. And she’ll absolutely love it. I imagine she’ll cry for 5 mins on her first day but will be fine as soon as you turn your back.

Ye trouble is if I have it out got a injection in my pallet which I feel Sick about cause they kill as it’s a tooth at top. She said she can do a root cannel and save the tooth but the words scare me haha .

Ye she will rule the roost lol

Ye trouble is if I have it out got a injection in my pallet which I feel Sick about cause they kill as it’s a tooth at top. She said she can do a root cannel and save the tooth but the words scare me haha .

Ye she will rule the roost lol

I remember my mum saying when I had my first child that if you think the worse it will be better. That seemed to work for me, lol.

Lol Il remeber that lol. Have thort about cancelling it haha I’m such a wuss . I think after this time il have one more visit before hol and can forget put it then untill I’m back. Goin like every 3 weeks at the min. She’s has only done one side at the bottom and front ones who knew they could get holes in haha

Morning Tuesday 16.8 1/3

Well don’t know how Iv done it but Iv shifted 1/2 from yesterday so that’s good least didn’t gain any more.

Currently need 2lb to be sts so prob be in 1lb club this week il be happy with that tho cause that puts me a weight I was before hol . So aim this sat is 16.5 1/2

Morning Tuesday 16.8 1/3

Well don’t know how Iv done it but Iv shifted 1/2 from yesterday so that’s good least didn’t gain any more.

Currently need 2lb to be sts so prob be in 1lb club this week il be happy with that tho cause that puts me a weight I was before hol . So aim this sat is 16.5 1/2

Wow that's fab :) And some more will come off tomorrow because it was alcohol weight, lol. I'm sure you'll get back in the 1lb club by Saturday :)

Ye I’m shocked to be honest, see I actually didn’t eat much food all day it was that shake at breakfast that was high. For tea I had like 550 cals left so it’s strange not that I’m
Complaining lol

Ye I’m shocked to be honest, see I actually didn’t eat much food all day it was that shake at breakfast that was high. For tea I had like 550 cals left so it’s strange not that I’m
Complaining lol

You were probably carrying around a bit extra water yesterday than you are today. I'm sure the shake wouldn't have been that bad as it was mainly milk.

I could live in Nutella milkshakes haha see why I have bad teeth. Well we went pub again today haha god we are bad I had a jacket with chilli and cheese but that’s all il have so will be fine with that reckon would of prob been around 1100 quite a lot of cheese and chilli

I could live in Nutella milkshakes haha see why I have bad teeth. Well we went pub again today haha god we are bad I had a jacket with chilli and cheese but that’s all il have so will be fine with that reckon would of prob been around 1100 quite a lot of cheese and chilli

It's so good that you can go to the pub and know your limits. That tells me your diet is working, more than the lbs you're losing :)

I’m back it’s me 😀.

Had problems with my account so Iv had to open a new one .

Today’s food plan is

Breakfast pancake 90
Dinner wrap
Tea lasagne and garlic bread

Yay, glad to see you back. I thought you'd done a vanishing act!
Have you been sticking to plan the last couple of days?
I love your new name :)

Oh don’t even ask hun , Iv wrote all about it on your page but got to be verified first with it bein a new account.

8416F4FC-FA4E-4667-B58B-7BFD570CE4F7.png

This is the crap Iv had for days really annoyed me. It explains it all
In the message that u will receive shortly haha.

Iv been good ye but have had a few odd things like when went pub Monday and on wed I went Toby carvery for breakfast but that’s all I had all day but didn’t care as I had dentist and was makin me feel bad lol.

I’m currently 16.6 1/2 so same as last Friday hopefully I can shift 1/2 by tomoz. This week has been bad had Olivia nursery visit , dentist and tryin sell car so been so stressed and Iv got about 8 spots on my chin it’s mingin

Oh don’t even ask hun , Iv wrote all about it on your page but got to be verified first with it bein a new account.

View attachment 190676

Ah I didn't see it. I know a couple of years ago I had a problem with logging on, so had to do a new profile but I could still have the same user name which was strange.
Glad to see you back. Hopefully they'll let you on my page soon so we can chat. I think normally you need so many posts but maybe they'll let you on quicker because you're not really new.

Glad you're back though :)

Back