😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Ye well I thort if she comes out today and mentions anythin il have a word. She came out fine tho big smiles bless her, was also chatting a lot more and we played on the park for an hour after with another little boy that goes to the nursery. His mum said he doesn’t speak having speech therapy .

Ye it’s just been me and her for 3 1/2 years so goin take time get used to it .

Trouble is I don’t think any of them are friends if u know what I mean all playin in their own little world lol.

Ye well I thort if she comes out today and mentions anythin il have a word. She came out fine tho big smiles bless her, was also chatting a lot more and we played on the park for an hour after with another little boy that goes to the nursery. His mum said he doesn’t speak having speech therapy .

Ye it’s just been me and her for 3 1/2 years so goin take time get used to it .

Trouble is I don’t think any of them are friends if u know what I mean all playin in their own little world lol.

Ah bless her, glad she came out happier today. She'll get used to being away from you, it just takes time.
You'd think the teachers would have them all playing together, not on their own, especially with them being new starters.
Give it a couple of weeks and she'll have made loads of friends and they'll all be playing together :)

I know but what can they do if the kids don’t speak . I’d say 80% are still cryin every mornin when I leave her so think it’s just goin take time. She said today she has played nice so I assume was ok today if she tells me again il mention it to them.

I know but what can they do if the kids don’t speak . I’d say 80% are still cryin every mornin when I leave her so think it’s just goin take time. She said today she has played nice so I assume was ok today if she tells me again il mention it to them.

You’d think they would play games with them to get them all in a group. Maybe they will do once they’ve all settled in.

Morning wed day 3

Hoping today is going to be super easy. Lost another 1/2 from yesterday so it’s goin the correct direction.im due on Friday so yesterday I was starving all day. Another thing I’m up now at 6.30 where as before it was 8-9 lol so prob hungrier due to that.

Today’s food
Breakfast 100
Dinner 400 sandwhich and crisps
Tea 600 fish, chips and peas

Morning wed day 3

Hoping today is going to be super easy. Lost another 1/2 from yesterday so it’s goin the correct direction.im due on Friday so yesterday I was starving all day. Another thing I’m up now at 6.30 where as before it was 8-9 lol so prob hungrier due to that.

Today’s food
Breakfast 100
Dinner 400 sandwhich and crisps
Tea 600 fish, chips and peas

Good morning hun.
It's Tuesday today, lol! But I like how you're wishing the weekend closer :)

You'll need time for your body to adjust to being awake for longer. I find having a couple of snacks rather than a breakfast. It seems to work for me because even though I'm not eating a lot, my head thinks I am.

Oh ye haha oops lol.

Ye I think ur right I had a crumpet at 7.30 and at 9 I was hungry again. Tomorrow plan is to try and wait untill dinner time For food . Today I went from 7.30 untill 12.30’and my head was banging just need get back into it.

Just curbed the alloy on car🙈 I don’t know if to tell him or not he will be mad. Iv already done 2 on that car dunno what to do.

Oh ye haha oops lol.

Ye I think ur right I had a crumpet at 7.30 and at 9 I was hungry again. Tomorrow plan is to try and wait untill dinner time For food . Today I went from 7.30 untill 12.30’and my head was banging just need get back into it.

Just curbed the alloy on car🙈 I don’t know if to tell him or not he will be mad. Iv already done 2 on that car dunno what to do.

Try snacking. It works for me but then I don't have breakfast normally. Maybe a piece of toast and then a cereal bar mid morning or I often have a banana and then grapes or something else later. It's all about what works for you isn't it.

Oh no....Do you think hubby will notice if you don't say anything or will he be straight on it? Does he drive the car as well as you or is it just your car.

Ye I think it’s cause on due on I’m just constantly hungry lol.

He doesn’t miss a trick lol. The cars are
Just our cars lol he basically pays for everythin so I’d have nothin if went on his and hers lol. We have our main car and then the work car but we have been using that at weekend because it’s so economical it’s crazy. We want to get rid of the other one but can’t untill after 3 years as in negative equity at the mo so stuff I will wait 3 years

Ye I think it’s cause on due on I’m just constantly hungry lol.

He doesn’t miss a trick lol. The cars are
Just our cars lol he basically pays for everythin so I’d have nothin if went on his and hers lol. We have our main car and then the work car but we have been using that at weekend because it’s so economical it’s crazy. We want to get rid of the other one but can’t untill after 3 years as in negative equity at the mo so stuff I will wait 3 years

Maybe be honest with him and tell him you did it. Surely it would be better coming clean than letting him find out.

Don’t think I can deal with the mouthful today lol. I still ant fixed the wind mirror I broke yet lol. He always says all I do is trash the cars.

Il see what mood he’s in when gets home lol he was sulkin last night cause I kind of agreed to work next Friday. She’s on hol so said we all need to work extra need week and I couldn’t think of a excuse quick enough lol. I regretted it when Home but it’s only a one off. She expects me pick other woman up aswell on wed which i ant doin. It takes me long enough to get there with traffic now, I’m expected to basically go all through town don’t think so. Also take her home aswell sorry don’t employ people that don’t drive.

Don’t think I can deal with the mouthful today lol. I still ant fixed the wind mirror I broke yet lol. He always says all I do is trash the cars.

Il see what mood he’s in when gets home lol he was sulkin last night cause I kind of agreed to work next Friday. She’s on hol so said we all need to work extra need week and I couldn’t think of a excuse quick enough lol. I regretted it when Home but it’s only a one off. She expects me pick other woman up aswell on wed which i ant doin. It takes me long enough to get there with traffic now, I’m expected to basically go all through town don’t think so. Also take her home aswell sorry don’t employ people that don’t drive.

Ah maybe leave if for now then and hope he doesn't notice, lol!

You can't be expected to pick people up for their shifts, unless they are paying you to do it but then you're car insurance would need changing, it's really not worth it. Do the Friday, like you say it's only a one off and you're only there for a few hours, think of the extra spending money :)

Ye I know it’s a piss take isn’t it. I said Cnt because it will delay me and got to be back for Olivia. Also wed is normally my day off aswell so moved al my days around. It’s the way she said it was the joke uv al got to do diff next week. Not Iv booked a holiday can u help me out. Boss said if I have to il pay for taxi for her get there on wed I was there thinkin well how she gettin bck then haha.

Morning

Mid week weigh in 3 1/2 Lost 😀

Pleased with that

What a morning infact what a night. Olivia was awake loads in night hardly slept she’s now got a real bad cough bless her. Had to wake her this mornin she kept sayin I’m so tired poor thing. Had about 2 spoonfuls of yogurt then said felt pourly. Trouble is had to send her because if not she will think if I say I’m pourly won’t have to go kind of thing.

Anyway off she went she was quiet and gave me extra hugs today hopefully calpol kicked in and she will be a lot better.

Came back and realised she’s been havin to much calpol. I normally give it her in the syringe and she has 7.5 ml . I gave it her yesterday and today on the medicine spoon and Iv given her 10ml. So in the last 24 hours she’s had 7.5ml more than she should have . Anyway I rang the doctors to see if would be ok just had a phone call and it’s really upset me. She said once is a mistake not 3 times I could be trying to overdose her and if happens again will inform social services. I said it was just a mistake she has lactulose and her vitamins in mornin on spoon and Just used same soon for calpol. I can’t evwn belive she said that Iv been sat crying why would I ring for advice if I did it on purpose

Morning

Mid week weigh in 3 1/2 Lost 😀

Pleased with that

What a morning infact what a night. Olivia was awake loads in night hardly slept she’s now got a real bad cough bless her. Had to wake her this mornin she kept sayin I’m so tired poor thing. Had about 2 spoonfuls of yogurt then said felt pourly. Trouble is had to send her because if not she will think if I say I’m pourly won’t have to go kind of thing.

Anyway off she went she was quiet and gave me extra hugs today hopefully calpol kicked in and she will be a lot better.

Came back and realised she’s been havin to much calpol. I normally give it her in the syringe and she has 7.5 ml . I gave it her yesterday and today on the medicine spoon and Iv given her 10ml. So in the last 24 hours she’s had 7.5ml more than she should have . Anyway I rang the doctors to see if would be ok just had a phone call and it’s really upset me. She said once is a mistake not 3 times I could be trying to overdose her and if happens again will inform social services. I said it was just a mistake she has lactulose and her vitamins in mornin on spoon and Just used same soon for calpol. I can’t evwn belive she said that Iv been sat crying why would I ring for advice if I did it on purpose

Yay well done on 3 1/2 omg that's fantastic...I reckon you're on for atleast 5lb this week. That'll put you right back on track.
Have you worked out any mini targets yet?

Ah poor Olivia, hope she's feeling better soon. I think you were right to send her in though because like you say she'll use it as an excuse later on, if she doesn't want to go in for any reason.

Don't get upset. It was a genuine mistake, I'm sure it wouldn't harm her anyway because they always say a lower dosage than would do any harm, plus she's not a baby so I'm sure she'll be fine. I can't believe someone would say that though, unless they were purposely trying to scare you. Like you say, you rang them for advice...why would you do that if you wanted to harm your child!

Thanks Hun. Plan is do this first week then start and make my mini targets .

Ye trouble is got to kind of get used to it I imagine she will be pourly for ages because what happens isn’t it when start school.

Iv been worried sick about her all morning it’s hard to tell if not herself because she isn’t herself anyway because pourly. I couldn’t belive it my mum is a health visitor and she thinks she must be new. She said social care wouldn’t bother with that as I was protecting her asking for advice. It’s bad tho really because makes u think wish I hadn’t of asked. So even tho I know it’s still the right thing to do a lot of people out there would think stuff it won’t ask for advice again.

She was a joke really I said worried now about givin her more even tho her 24 hours ended at 8. She went give her nurofen instead I went I thort that’s just for high temp. Not givin her that because I only give that with high temp that’s what hosp told me to do once when little.

Hopefully she will go untill 5 without any calpol give her a rest. She hasn’t got a temp just looks and said terrible so u try and make it easier for them don’t you

Back