😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Mornin

Saturday I weighed just so I know gained a pound. Cnt really moan had a big burger and chips and bottle of wine last night. I’m also due on so maybe some is fluid beacause that’s all I had to eat yesterday.

Iv woke up with Olivia’s cold and feel terrible. On the positive side it will stop me eating today as throat kills

Yay a pound from a burger and wine is fab :) Isn't it nice to be able to have a treat and it not throw your week totally.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good. Hopefully it'll pass quickly.

Ye makes total sense . If u would of put 5lb on in 1 week then you would see big losses.
You haven’t even gained a pound a week its bloody brilliant lol.

We both know you will have it gone soon just keep goin

This is the way I have to keep thinking about it because I'd be tempted to give up if not, lol.
I think this is what I love about this diet, it's not restrictive at all so you can just carry on as normal. I suppose if I wanted to see a great loss one week, I could go back to my old way and do a week of detox days but I'm not sure it would be an benefit and I know what I'm doing is working :)

I think everyone wants a big loss don’t they. But remeber aswell not only did u not bindge while on holiday but u also went out 2 days last week. Maybe would of been 2-3 who knows . It’s all trial and error isn’t it , you didn’t stay the same you still lost so it’s good try and stay possitive I know it’s hard at times.

Think how far u have come and what I have achieved don’t let 1 week put you off .its just your body adjusting back

I think everyone wants a big loss don’t they. But remeber aswell not only did u not bindge while on holiday but u also went out 2 days last week. Maybe would of been 2-3 who knows . It’s all trial and error isn’t it , you didn’t stay the same you still lost so it’s good try and stay possitive I know it’s hard at times.

Think how far u have come and what I have achieved don’t let 1 week put you off .its just your body adjusting back

Yeah I know, you are right. I'm not going to give up. I really want to get to the next milestone. I've not been under 11 stone since before I met hubby so getting to 11 stone would be such a massive achievement. I know I can do it, I just have to stay positive :)

Yep concentrate on how far u have come not a bad week. I think some days we all get like it don’t we . They say don’t let one bad meal ruin your journey of a new life and this is so true.

Yes that is so true. And that's the beauty of CC, if you have a bad day, it doesn't effect your whole week.

Sunday

Morning still feel rough and tired and I thort id get a lie in today but nope she was up still.

Did u notice a change in Amy when started school? She’s only done 7 days and the way she is speaking and acting is terrible. This mornin get out the room, I told you didn’t I, just things like that with so much attitude. Yesterday was really draining she just wouldn’t listen at all . She was on naughty step about 10 times which she hasn’t been on for a very long time but Just wouldn’t listen. I know she’s pourly and off it but this attitude I’m gettin really isn’t her. She’s normally well behaved and good mannered but just keeps bein rude. Sat at table last night spreading her peas over table I said stop she just completely ignored me and carried on.

Sunday

Morning still feel rough and tired and I thort id get a lie in today but nope she was up still.

Did u notice a change in Amy when started school? She’s only done 7 days and the way she is speaking and acting is terrible. This mornin get out the room, I told you didn’t I, just things like that with so much attitude. Yesterday was really draining she just wouldn’t listen at all . She was on naughty step about 10 times which she hasn’t been on for a very long time but Just wouldn’t listen. I know she’s pourly and off it but this attitude I’m gettin really isn’t her. She’s normally well behaved and good mannered but just keeps bein rude. Sat at table last night spreading her peas over table I said stop she just completely ignored me and carried on.

Good morning!

Sorry to heat that you're still not feeling great. Get yourself dosed up and hopefully it will pass in a few days.

Oh yes, my angelic sweetheart turned into a monster, lol!
It's surprising just how quickly they can change when they start nursery. Amy was exactly the same. I think they see other kids, doing things and because they don't realise right from wrong they think it's ok to be like them. Maybe try sitting her down and explaining that the way other people behave isn't the way you expect her to behave and tell her why. I'm sure when she's settled she'll be fine, she probably just doesn't realise what she's doing is wrong because she sees others doing it.

Oh thank good for that lol. She is deffinatly pushing the boundaries well trying lol. Hopefully it will pass . She doesn’t let me do anythin anymore all I get is I’m not a baby haha.

Iv Just done her a reward chart. Everytime she is kind or does as her told she gets a sticker . When she gets 10 I said you get a pound to buy a toy. I said next weekend you could have £7 if your a good girl she went ye I’m goin to buy a dog 🙈(she means a real one btw) . Anyway she has 2 stickers so far today. She said give me a job then,I said what, she went you give me a job il say yes course and il get a sticker 😂😂😂🙈too clever this girl I tell you

Oh thank good for that lol. She is deffinatly pushing the boundaries well trying lol. Hopefully it will pass . She doesn’t let me do anythin anymore all I get is I’m not a baby haha.

Iv Just done her a reward chart. Everytime she is kind or does as her told she gets a sticker . When she gets 10 I said you get a pound to buy a toy. I said next weekend you could have £7 if your a good girl she went ye I’m goin to buy a dog 🙈(she means a real one btw) . Anyway she has 2 stickers so far today. She said give me a job then,I said what, she went you give me a job il say yes course and il get a sticker 😂😂😂🙈too clever this girl I tell you

Ah bless her, that's too cute. I think I'd just have burst out laughing if Amy had said that to me at that age. They do say some funny things don't they.
We've had the 'I want a dog' one for years. Luckily she knows I'm allergic to dogs and cats so we can't have one but she's still tried begging on numerous occasions. I always say we can't go on holiday if we have a dog, it shuts her up for a while :)

She’s mad lol

Just had sausage sandwhich for dinner was lovely lol. I also had a crepe this mornin for 150 so I’m now at 600 so as long as last till tea time should be fine.

Ah yum, love crepes.
I had 2 crackers, cottage cheese, beatroot salad, cucumber and tomato. It was less than 200 calories and filled me up nicely.
Going for a bike ride now and then doing a healthy roast later 😁 praying the scales will ge nice to me on Wednesday!

Enjoy ur bike ride .
We are off to town to fetch a light for Olivia she has decided she doesn’t like her room dark now at night

Just back, I didn’t realise it was so windy out today! We did about 13 miles. Peddled to a pub in syston and back. Obviously stopped to have a Diet Coke and a bag of crisps before coming back.

Amy doesn’t like sleeping in the dark, we have to have the landing light on for her. Hope you manage to find a light.

I’d need more than a coke and bag of crisps after 13 miles lol.

I have been leavin the bathroom door open but it’s too much light she just spots toys and shouts down for us to fetch them lol.

Found one of the reflectors that shows stars and moons on her walls and ceiling so she’s happy didn’t shout down once. Hopefully it wasn’t a one off lol.

Back