😀My calorie counting journey 😀

I don't blame you doing your fist week before setting mini targets. Maybe I should have done that, I'd maybe have made it a bit easier for myself, lol!

I think you got a really bad receptionist, maybe a jobsworth. They shouldn't be allowed to make you feel so bad for ringing about a genuine mistake and asking for advice.

I'm sure given a bit of time, she'll build up her immune system and won't get every little sniffle going.
We were always quite harsh with both kids, unless you're dying, your going to school. I think it works well for later in life as well. I've got people at work whos parents obviously let them have time off school all the time because they ring in sick for any little thing. In fact we have have someone on a disciplinary for absence. Some parents don't do their kids any favours.

Hopefully Olivia will come out happy today and have forgotten that she was poorly.

She came out fine, it would help if blew her nose but she’s havin none of it. Ye my mum was the same with me. If ever I was off school wasn’t aloud out house kids now a days go out shoppin of off pourly.

That was a doctor I spoke to. I rang and asked for a doctor to ring as wanted some advice. Makes u laugh that’s what they are there for to help not make u scared to ring because they will report you

She came out fine, it would help if blew her nose but she’s havin none of it. Ye my mum was the same with me. If ever I was off school wasn’t aloud out house kids now a days go out shoppin of off pourly.

That was a doctor I spoke to. I rang and asked for a doctor to ring as wanted some advice. Makes u laugh that’s what they are there for to help not make u scared to ring because they will report you

Ah bless her. Yep I was the same, no tv if I was poorly enough to be off school I should be in bed resting.

Ah I thought it was a receptionist that had spoken to you. That's awful if it's the doctor.

Thursday

Today’s food plan
Breakfast nothin
Dinner samdwhich
Tea pork dinner

Today’s plan got drop Olivia off, nip to Tesco get a few things then come back and clean the oven . Oh the joys lol. Might take her for a woodlen walk when comes out if feeing up to it.

Thursday

Today’s food plan
Breakfast nothin
Dinner samdwhich
Tea pork dinner

Today’s plan got drop Olivia off, nip to Tesco get a few things then come back and clean the oven . Oh the joys lol. Might take her for a woodlen walk when comes out if feeing up to it.

Good morning!

Haha I bet you love Olivia being at nursery now, you get to do all the boring jobs you'v been putting off, lol!

I quite fancy a walk today, might go for an hour before I pick Amy up from dance tonight.

It is handy ye lol . Only just got back from Tesco so will have to do oven once Iv fetched her. Just got a right bargain 4.80 for 12 cans of carling . You should go not sure how far away U are from Ashby tesco but they have bud light , Stella , carling and loads of others for like 4.80.

It is handy ye lol . Only just got back from Tesco so will have to do oven once Iv fetched her. Just got a right bargain 4.80 for 12 cans of carling . You should go not sure how far away U are from Ashby tesco but they have bud light , Stella , carling and loads of others for like 4.80.

I'm right the other side, about 6 miles away from Thurmaston, going away from you.
Love a good bargain though :)

Friday

Iv lost 4lb this week😀

Iv weighed today because we went out for dinner today as hubby finished early.
We also told Olivia we have booked Florida , so I decided to not wreck my hard work from this week and weigh a day earlier.

Iv done 5 days this week so really happy with that.

This is where Iv got to loose as much weight as possible lol. I have 46 weeks to go so if I lost a pound a week worse case that’s 3 stone 2 pound so would put me at 13.8 which I would be pretty damm happy with as it would mean lost 5 stone in total. I know for a fact I will have better weeks and sometimes gains but I’m just goin to keep going and not look back.

First target 1 stone 1lb which I want to have lost for end of Oct that gives me 7 weeks.

Second target try and get another 1/2 a stone through Nov and Dec , Dec will be tough but hopefully not to bad.

This means come jan il have untill July to loose the final stone and half and Any extra

Friday

Iv lost 4lb this week😀

Iv weighed today because we went out for dinner today as hubby finished early.
We also told Olivia we have booked Florida , so I decided to not wreck my hard work from this week and weigh a day earlier.

Iv done 5 days this week so really happy with that.

This is where Iv got to loose as much weight as possible lol. I have 46 weeks to go so if I lost a pound a week worse case that’s 3 stone 2 pound so would put me at 13.8 which I would be pretty damm happy with as it would mean lost 5 stone in total. I know for a fact I will have better weeks and sometimes gains but I’m just goin to keep going and not look back.

First target 1 stone 1lb which I want to have lost for end of Oct that gives me 7 weeks.

Second target try and get another 1/2 a stone through Nov and Dec , Dec will be tough but hopefully not to bad.

This means come jan il have untill July to loose the final stone and half and Any extra

Yay well done hun.....4lb off in 5 days is fab!! I so wish mine would come off as quickly, I'm really struggling to get 1lb!

1lb a week between now and your holiday would be fab and it will also mean that you can have off days or weeks. Although I'm sure you wont want too many of them because you'll want to stay motivated :)

1 stone in 7 weeks is 2lb a week, that shouldn't be a problem for you if you keep motivated.

December is always a tough month isn't it with Christmas, chocolates and booze is my big weakness in December. I want to try and be at target by Christmas so I'll have to be really good this year. Not sure the 9 boxes of celebrations I have stashed in an office at work will help, lol!

I reckon if you stay with it, you'll easily lose 1 1/2 stone between Jan - July. Just this how much you lost this year in the same timescale.

I’m sure you will get a good loss this week . Sometimes it works like that doesn’t it.

I think if I was to loose a few more stone I would be happy. So come crimbo I would prob be happy. I won’t be as strict on myself but I will watch what I’m doin so I still loose after crimbo. Even stay the same or 1/2 a pound il be happy with some weeks.

Ye I went end of jan to July with 3lb off 3 stone so can be done. I think when I’m at 14.9’il be pretty happy caise that will be 4 stone loss in total so goin concentrate on getting that first

I’m sure you will get a good loss this week . Sometimes it works like that doesn’t it.

I think if I was to loose a few more stone I would be happy. So come crimbo I would prob be happy. I won’t be as strict on myself but I will watch what I’m doin so I still loose after crimbo. Even stay the same or 1/2 a pound il be happy with some weeks.

Ye I went end of jan to July with 3lb off 3 stone so can be done. I think when I’m at 14.9’il be pretty happy caise that will be 4 stone loss in total so goin concentrate on getting that first

I really do hope I can get a better loss this week but we’ll see. The closer I’m getting to my target the slower my loss seems.

4 stone would be a fab loss. And I know you’ll get it. You get great losses on the weeks you don’t have too many treats.

The thing is you don’t have that much left to loose do you. The closer you get the harder it is. I still have loads hence the big losses I can still get

I still have about a stone and half to get to where I want to be but I might go another 4-7lbs after depending how I look and feel. But it is so hard now. I don't think being so good on holiday did me any favours, lol!

Have you thort about having a binge ? Take 2 -3 days off plan trick your body Even a day off plan. My friends Mum wants to loose her final stone on slimming world but she says no matter what she does it doesn’t shift.

Or don’t do pedals cut it out completly . Think maybe try diff things. I do think tho wait this week see what happens on wed u may be surprised. Even check daily make
Sure goin in the right way.

Have a few cocktail and a chinese trust me ul gain 3lb haha

Have you thort about having a binge ? Take 2 -3 days off plan trick your body Even a day off plan. My friends Mum wants to loose her final stone on slimming world but she says no matter what she does it doesn’t shift.

Or don’t do pedals cut it out completly . Think maybe try diff things. I do think tho wait this week see what happens on wed u may be surprised. Even check daily make
Sure goin in the right way.

Have a few cocktail and a chinese trust me ul gain 3lb haha

Haha, I have thought about having a binge but I did that last weekend and it didn't really effect me. I've only just started back doing my peddles, hopefully that'll help with this weeks weigh in. Like you say, I'll wait and see what happens on Wednesday and then decide from there. Next weekend I'm away, so that'll shock my body, lol.

Mornin

Saturday I weighed just so I know gained a pound. Cnt really moan had a big burger and chips and bottle of wine last night. I’m also due on so maybe some is fluid beacause that’s all I had to eat yesterday.

Iv woke up with Olivia’s cold and feel terrible. On the positive side it will stop me eating today as throat kills

Ye wait see what happens if nothin big u need shock your body. It’s really good tho if u think about it who can go away and have treats and only gain 5lb it’s brill

Yeah, I think maybe going away and only gaining 5lbs is the problem. In my head I'm expecting a couple of good losses but that realistically wont happen because I've not really been bad enough to get a good loss, if that makes sense. So I'm back to where I was before my holiday....in the 1lb club, lol!

Back