😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Monday

Weighed and 16.11.1/2 means Iv got 1 1/4 to loose be back where I was Friday. I come on yesterday so will be that. I haven’t really been over to much last 2 days but I have had a lot of ice cream cause of my throat. I’m sure I will have it gone for mid week weigh. Would like to get to 16.8 this week would mean a 2 1/4 loss plus that gain

I’d need more than a coke and bag of crisps after 13 miles lol.

I have been leavin the bathroom door open but it’s too much light she just spots toys and shouts down for us to fetch them lol.

Found one of the reflectors that shows stars and moons on her walls and ceiling so she’s happy didn’t shout down once. Hopefully it wasn’t a one off lol.

Good morning
I love going out on my bike with hubby and kid, we always pick a route with a pub half way, lol!
Glad you managed to find a light/reflector. I reckon now she's at nursery every day, she'll be getting more tired so will hopefully drop straight off to sleep most night.

Monday

Weighed and 16.11.1/2 means Iv got 1 1/4 to loose be back where I was Friday. I come on yesterday so will be that. I haven’t really been over to much last 2 days but I have had a lot of ice cream cause of my throat. I’m sure I will have it gone for mid week weigh. Would like to get to 16.8 this week would mean a 2 1/4 loss plus that gain

1 1/4 for a naughty weekend isn't bad at all. I'm sure you'll shift it by Wednesday. Like you say totm wont have helped, so hopefully you'll see a good loss on Saturday.
How's your throat this morning?

Ye Cnt moan stomach bloated so was expecting a gain.

Throats better today just feel drained goin catch up on hollyoaks this mornin sod the cleanin lol

I reckon when you get rid of totm you'll get a good loss this week. Probably 3-5lbs :)

Glad your throats better. I don't blame you not doing the cleaning. Enjoy a couple of hours peace and quiet.

3lb would be nice see what mid week weigh brings

I have 30 episodes lol

If you get 3lbs I think it will boost your motivation :)

30 episodes...is that all, lol!
I store up Neighbours and Home and Away to watch in the evenings if nothing on, I take myself off to bed and watch them in bed. Like you I have lots to watch, probably about 20 of each. We don't watch any soaps but I love Neighbours and Home and Away :)

There is only me that watches it that’s trouble so to try and find time before it never used to happen. We watch the soaps but I have to try and catch up now with not gettin in till later so it’s abit rubbish

I love having something to watch when I've got a few minutes spare, which is usually in bed at night or when they're watching a film. I watch on my ipad.

Just realised I didn’t write on here yesterday oops lol.

Well I didn’t weigh and also ate cooked breakfast with my mates lol so Didn’t weigh yesterday. He went football last night to watch England so me and Olivia just went for a nose at the clothes in tesco that was about it. On the plus side I had a sandwhich for tea so hoping this morning the scales are a little bit kind lol

Wed mid week weigh

Lost 1/4 better than nothin I surpose still means Iv got half pound to loose be back where I was

Il keep tryin but this week hasn’t been great due to feelin pourly and bein on so we shall
See

Good morning 1/4 off is better than nothing. Stick with it and you'll probably get another couple by Saturday.

How are you feeling today? Any better?

Thank be glad to start a new week lol. I think u get like that don’t you after a few rubbish days.

Just dropped her off she wanted me stay and play bless her. In a way it would be better for us to say bye at the door but surpose that’s infants you do that. Every day she is basically makin me stay longer bless her asked for kisses and cuddles about 10 times . Prob hit her now that this happens everyday and il be gone for a few hours

Thank be glad to start a new week lol. I think u get like that don’t you after a few rubbish days.

Just dropped her off she wanted me stay and play bless her. In a way it would be better for us to say bye at the door but surpose that’s infants you do that. Every day she is basically makin me stay longer bless her asked for kisses and cuddles about 10 times . Prob hit her now that this happens everyday and il be gone for a few hours

Ah bless her, she'll get used to it in time. It'll be you wanting a kiss and she'll say no just go, lol!
When Amy was at Nursery we had to drop them off at the door, we weren't allowed in. Then when she started school, we had to go in with her. Seemed a bit backwards to me.

Oh no don’t say that haha

Really strange isn’t it how they do things. She kept lookin around as if she was looking for someone but couldn’t find her bless her. They all do diff days this is the trouble .

Ah if she's looking for other kids, that must mean that she's playing with others, so can only be a good thing :)

Thursday

Back to what I weighed last Friday 👍 got 2 days now hopefully try and shift a pound . I’m at work tomorrow night so that will help me stay away from wine haha .

Yay hopefully you'll get atleast a lb. 1 off is better than 1 on or sts, so you're heading in the right direction :)

See you should work every Friday night, you'll never drink, lol!

Back