0-3 points snacks...

ChubLock

Silver Member
I'd love some ideas, ANY ideas on how to fill up on free or max 3 points snacks as I'm one of these people who loves to snack and I'm hungry all the time!!

I'm loving beetroot atm!

My snacks, not necessarly healthy though...

Cadbury finger fudge 2 points
Curly whirly 2.5 points
2 finger kitkat 2.5 points
apple 0.5 points
WW soup, various points but low in value
Free veg soup :)
WW cheese puffs 1 point
Frazzels 1.5 points
Yoghurt, various points but easy to have one under 3 points
grapes 50g 0.5 points
Raw carrots, free :)

Cadbury's Highlights mousse 1 point
Rosemary Conley choc mousse 2 points
Mullerlight yogurt 1.5 points
Banana 1.5 points
Babybel Light 1 point
Alpen Light bar - 1 point

Those are my faves x

Traidcraft Cranberry and Raisin / Chocolate / Apricot and Raisin cereal bars - all 2pts each
Walkers French Fries - 1.5pts
Walkers Baked Crisps (pretty sure all varieties) - 1.5pts

oh totally agree! and i really fancy some now.. mouth watering!

Something i like to snack on is the WW sausage rolls or cheese and onion rolls. I find these fill me up quite alot because they are pastry :) and they are only 3 points which is great!

Ooh, I'm going to get me some of those baked crisps to go in my lunch box.

Pink n whites - 0.5
Walkers french fries - 1.0 (multipack)
Cup a soups - 0.5-1.0
Potato croquettes 0.5!! (Not a snack but well worth the points!)

And the sour cream and onion ones are to die for :)

Have you tried the Walkers Baked Sour Cream & Chive 95g bag, 70% LESS FAT and the best part is.... their only 6points for the whole bag!!! :happy036:

I've got a bag in to snack on while watching "Creep" with my friend on Sat night! :hide: pmsl!!

Something i like to snack on is the WW sausage rolls or cheese and onion rolls. I find these fill me up quite alot because they are pastry :) and they are only 3 points which is great!

Hi :) could you please tell me where you get the ww sausage rolls and the cheese and onion rolls? I used to buy them in asda but haven't seen them for a loooong time :(

Like you i found them very filling! ;)

thanks for these, i have copied and pasted them and have them on a piece of paper that i am about to laminate so that i can keep them in my purse, how sad am i.

Back