0 point veggie soup

I don't think any 2 people on here make it the same. Just add what ever veggies you fancy to stock :)

I do tomato and pepper soup. Stick a large tub of cherry tomatoes in the oven whole and as many peppers as you like cut into chunks, with some garlic cloves and roast them. Fry an onion with some fry light and a bit of chilli. Simmer some stock, tomatoes and peppers for 20 mins. Blitz and done. Very tasty

I make a Butternut Squash and ginger soup. It's the same as Jessie's recipe above, but instead of the curry powder, you can grate a small piece of root ginger into it. I always blitz mine in the food processor and it tastes really yummy, creamy and filling.

To make it taste even nicer I sometimes put a dollop of cream cheese with herbs on top (such as Philli Extra Light). It adds between 0.5 and 1point depending on how much you use.

My mum does an excellent one. Canned tomatoes, mixed with carrots, swede, celery, onions and any other 0pt veg you like then whiz it up with a hand blender. It's lovely.

Back