01/12/2012 FOUR STONE LOST - NEW PICS - 17.7lb-Slim - The Weight Loss Diary

Back "on the horse" today and really struggling with cravings... not gonna let myself down... treated myself to "pie" for tea as it's my first week back to Uni (third year) so I think I've earned that... Gotta spend the next week REALLY working at this via my past method of low carb.

I think my weight loss from now till next week should work out at about 4lb... So my prediction for next Thursday will be 15st 2lb.

Everyone say a little prayer... ;) :D

Thank you, you're awesome xx

Setting out on a 9 mile walk in 15minutes :D

I'm in Leigh actually, and yes it rained a little on my last few minutes but remained sunny! It did throw it down this morning a bit though!

Thankyou, and I've just posted xx

Just subscribed to this thread, hope you don't mind! You have done amazingly well so far, congratulations! Your photos look like "after" pics not "before" or during! Go you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lb loss. Not bad considering the stuff I've eaten this week :p

Heres a photo update taken just now... My moobies have gone unless i lean forward!!! I feel absolutely incredible.

zv4wg1.jpg

Thanks xx So happy to now have a figure!!!

I'm in Leigh actually, and yes it rained a little on my last few minutes but remained sunny! It did throw it down this morning a bit though!

Ah, not too far away then! And looking good as well, keep it up! Did you reach your 15st 0lb today?

I did :D

Last edited:
So now it's "the final countdown" as persay. I've gotta try and get down to 14st and 7lb by 1/10/2012 in order to reach my target goal... I know my thing on the left says the 15/10/2012 and I'm not entirely sure why I've not updated that!

It's been hard work so far but I think I'm going to make it. I really think I am. I still feel I have a long, long way to go before I get the body I desire... I can't help it, I've always liked the skinny look when it comes to men, although it's never been something I find attractive really in a partner... but on myself, oosh! ;)

Had my teeth "whitened" today, what a flop. It's worked but only just, they're not white but they have no stains on them anymore... can't really complain I guess.

Not sure what I'm going to look like when the weight loss is finally finished, but I really do fancy the bean-pole look... :/

Haha xx

Last edited:
Not gonna make it i know ive failed at this. Im reverting to the 15/10/12 goal with an end of year goal of 13st.

Hey, don't worry yourself too much about it.

Better to set yourself realistic, achievable goals which will work better for you in the long run. Only if when you near that goal do you then think you can up it, but don't get yourself down. As we all too well know, weight loss is a slow and hard trek, but we all make it to the end at one point or another :)

Thank you so much for your wise/kind words :)

I'm going to try and lose a stone this month actually... which means my goals are still the same (14st 7lb by the middle of the month) but I genuinely do feel I'm going to be able to do it. I'm going to try so hard. And if I reach the end of the month and have only managed to meet my mid-month goal, who cares? I'll still be a lot lighter than I am now!

Back