01/12/2012 FOUR STONE LOST - NEW PICS - 17.7lb-Slim - The Weight Loss Diary

Starting Slim and Save tomorrow so having a last minute treat tonight, a take out lol. Hoping on my first week of Slim and Save I lose about 5lb... I'd be made up with that! :)

Well that was actually really easy.

WannaBe14Stone said:
Well that was actually really easy.

Great! Hope it goes well for you. Already excited about your new pics! X

Ooooooooooh, someone is excited about seeing me in my underwear... I must be doing well! :p

WannaBe14Stone said:
Ooooooooooh, someone is excited about seeing me in my underwear... I must be doing well! :p

Ah ha ha! Shame it's a frumpy mum-of-one!! ;)

Lol, don't be daft! Second day on S&S is a bit harder but i seem to be doing okay... Still 100% :)

3rd day. In ketosis. Breath tolerable. Got a meal pack later :)

Woohoo! Ketosis rocks! Well done you.

Too many family problems atm, I can't be arsed. I'm instead going to use the low calorie packs as part of a low calorie diet. I have WAY too much on my mind atm.

Squishy <3

Aw, hope everything gets sorted. You can't do a meal replacement diet if your head or life aren't in the right place. You've done so well without SnS so far, just keep doing what you've done! X

Exactly. I'm sat here now munching bran flakes... fun fun fun lol.

So the scales are back to moving and I seem to be shrinking a little again. It's a nice feeling... worked a bank care support shift the other night and when I said good morning to one of the morning staff who was just coming on she didn't even recognise me! It's always a nice feeling.

I'm overworking work-wise lately, and look really tired, but I think I probably look better than I realise... losing weight makes you more aware of your appearance I think, I think I need a spray tan lol... xx

Glad to hear you're losing again! You'll be a twig in no time! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

No time is certainly sounding about right :eek:

an update piccie x

2ighmds.jpg

Look so slim, can't wait to reach the point your at :p

:O You're looking so good, there's an absolutely massive change since you first posted those pictures x

Better pics of me at four stone lost...

wlat52.jpg

20q0u8z.jpg

And yes, I know I look moody lol :p

Where you gone to? :)

Hope you have disappeared because you reached your target, you looks brilliant in your last set of pics

Back