01/12/2012 FOUR STONE LOST - NEW PICS - 17.7lb-Slim - The Weight Loss Diary

Hiya just been reading your diary and we are so similar.Yes im gay as well lol but besides the point.I do not think people realise just how hard it is to be a gay man as you are very much judged on the way you look and it makes you feel like poo, and i think thats what did it for me,although i do not think i am looking for a relationship at the moment i just know that knowone would want me for the way i look ,but i also made the decision in my head 4wks ago to hell with everyone else im doing it for me now so i look good and feel positive about myself. I was like you and used to be slim as i was a semi pro dancer then i got into a relationship that lasted many yrs and you get into that comfortable zone and the weight piled on and i reached nearly 18st :( ..... i started to lose weight last year and was doing well then a bomb hit and my relationship ended and i looked to food for comfort so i made a decision that i was going to get back to my old self and be thin was again or try to be as slim as i can anyway.I started lossing weight this yr and got down to 15st 13lb and thats when i made the decision to do exante, so i have been on it for 4wks now and just about to start wk 5.Unlike you my body shape is different as i am now 14st 7lbs and i look nothing like you as i still have a bit of a belly and love handles and my ideal weight is about 9st 10lbs, although saying that when i was at my slimest i weighed about 10st 4lbs and i looked to thin so my aim is to get to about 11st-11st 7lbs by the end of the yr.I am hoping to be down to 13st by the end of oct but we will see.But it was great to read your diary and i shall certainly be reading your diary to see how you are progressing, you are doing fantastic so keep up the great work.Please feel free to read up on my diary and keep in touch as i am here if you need advice and support, the link to my diary is in my signature.Thanks for reading :)

Congratulations x

It's great that you're determined to make the change you wanna see x

I've had a cheeky look at the scales this morning and I'm -2lb at 14st 13lb... Whoop!!! So between now and the 01/11/2012 I've only got 13lb to lose!!!

Thankyou! x

That's until my first goal is done, then I need to re-evaluate. I hate to say it but I was out last night for a night out in the gay village in Manchester and there were SO many skinny looking ladys and I just feel I need to prove to myself I can be like that... so I'll certainly be aiming for a lower BMI... but my first main goal is obviously the 14st 7lb on my profile. That'll be a massive achievement. Then 14st 0lb... and then after that I'll decide on where I wanna go... I know I'm gonna go on a VLCD as originally planned towards the end of October, or early November.

WannaBe14Stone said:
Congratulations x

It's great that you're determined to make the change you wanna see x

I've had a cheeky look at the scales this morning and I'm -2lb at 14st 13lb... Whoop!!! So between now and the 01/11/2012 I've only got 13lb to lose!!!

Fantastic news. You'll easily do that. Ooh, just think how fab you are gonna look by Xmas. I'm thinking of aiming well below my upper BMI limit too. Gives me a bit of wiggle room if I gain at Xmas, on holidays etc so i don't go back to "overweight".

What vlcd you thinking of? I'm on Lipotrim. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm thinking of using Slim and Save. I tried Exante around December 2010 but I was in a really BAD place at the time and lasted about three days I think, with only one day 100%.

I'm in a much better place now though and think I could do Slim and Save!

I'd like to be about 12.5 stone eventually, but I'd settle for 13st :)

You could defo do it. If I can stay 100%, anyone can! X

Slim and save is really tasty for a VLCD and the customer service is great too. I'm not very good at VLCDs but if you have the determination (like Squishy here!) and I think you do, then the results are awesome! X

Faith_111 said:
Slim and save is really tasty for a VLCD and the customer service is great too. I'm not very good at VLCDs but if you have the determination (like Squishy here!) and I think you do, then the results are awesome! X

Oh Faith, I'm blushing! X

So i've been back at the hospital since monday as a student and i've had loads of compliments which has really boosted my motivation. I've been in scrubs all week though, but today i'm in uniform as i'm doing my first ever paid shift as relief care staff... Hoping for moreee!!!!

I'm sure the scales just weighed 14st 9lb... Coulda been 10... Omg *stunned*...

Woohoo! Well done you! People noticing is just the best. I used to dread bumping into people I knew, but since I've started losing weight, I love it! X

Well done :) Definitely a massive motivational boost when people give compliments x

Here's me with new pics up just to see my difference again... this is me at my lowest weight of all my adult life...

ta3sqd.jpg

Fantastic! You are so slim! Well done. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Such a massive difference since the last photos! You should be so pleased with yourself, you've done absolutely fantastic! x

Will take a better pic tomorrow in the work changing room... better lighting! Thanks girlies! :)

New weight loss pictures... finally seeing something closer to the body I want :)

20121024_190904.jpg

Defo can see a difference :D

Yeah. I'm 3.5 stone down and I used to wear a 36"/38" waist and now my new 34" waist jeans are too big for me...

Drastic change of events though, from Saturday morning I'm going to be on Slim and Save!!!

Ideally I want to be a twig, I can't help it lol. I wanna lose as much as I can by new year, 13 stone would be wonderful, 12 stone would be a dream come true.

Back