02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Morning Exanteiers! Hope everyone is surviving.

I restarted yesterday a whopping 3.5 stones up on my lowest weight from last year. I lost 8 stones but the last 6 months have been hard and I've yoyoed a lot. Add to that Christmas and I am now here fed up and shoe horned into my clothes.

So, yesterday was day 1 of my new start. Day 1 went well - shake around 12 noon, bar around 4pm and chilli meal pack around 7pm. Felt ok. Feeling a little bit headachey this morning and know that will get worse over the next few days.

I've decided not to weigh myself until next Wednesday. I am usually a daily weigher but think that as long as I am doing all I can - total solution - 3 packs a day - there is little more I can do. So, will see what the scales say next Wednesday, hopefully that will give me a big boost.

Hope everyone has a good day. Stay strong! X

Well done everyone. On Day 4 of restart & feeling surprisingly good. Toyed with TS for couple months last year & lost a couple of the 6 stone I ideally need to lose but sadly put all but 9lb on! Stupid girl !! Reevaluated my goals and will be happy with 4 stone loss which, fingers crossed, should see me in a size 16, skinny to me. Started my 98 day challenge which takes me up to Florida holiday.

Last edited:
Day 7 for me - first weigh in tomorrow :D

I am doing Total Plus, and started off buying a bumper pack of 4 packs a day, but this week also bought their 100 packs for £85 offer and got a good variety of bars, shakes, carbonara, choco balls, etc. and most of those are 3 a day packs. I am finding it hard to fit 4 in, and my allowed snack, as this time ketosis is totally suppressing my appetite (never happened before!), so am glad to have the option of doing the 3 packs a day on some days.

Keep up the great effort everyone :) We will feel so much better come summer :)

ps - Smidge, I agree, the raspberry bars are yuk!

Day 7 for me - first weigh in tomorrow :D

ps - Smidge, I agree, the raspberry bars are yuk!

Yay good luck for tomorrow! I'm dying to get to weigh in day on Monday!

Glad you agree lol. I only stomach the double choc 4 a day bars by microwaving them for 20 secs which is probably bad for them :what: however, salvation! My OH found some choc orange bars I had stuffed at the back of the kitchen cupboard so I'm back on 3 a day too and enjoying in much more :D

Morning Exanteiers! Hope everyone is surviving. I restarted yesterday a whopping 3.5 stones up on my lowest weight from last year. I lost 8 stones but the last 6 months have been hard and I've yoyoed a lot. Add to that Christmas and I am now here fed up and shoe horned into my clothes. So, yesterday was day 1 of my new start. Day 1 went well - shake around 12 noon, bar around 4pm and chilli meal pack around 7pm. Felt ok. Feeling a little bit headachey this morning and know that will get worse over the next few days. I've decided not to weigh myself until next Wednesday. I am usually a daily weigher but think that as long as I am doing all I can - total solution - 3 packs a day - there is little more I can do. So, will see what the scales say next Wednesday, hopefully that will give me a big boost. Hope everyone has a good day. Stay strong! X

Well done! Hope today is also good :)

Well done everyone. On Day 4 of restart & feeling surprisingly good. Toyed with TS for couple months last year & lost a couple of the 6 stone I ideally need to lose but sadly put all but 9lb on! Stupid girl !! Reevaluated my goals and will be happy with 4 stone loss which, fingers crossed, should see me in a size 16, skinny to me. Started my 98 day challenge which takes me up to Florida holiday.

Good luck :)

Day 7 for me - first weigh in tomorrow :D I am doing Total Plus, and started off buying a bumper pack of 4 packs a day, but this week also bought their 100 packs for £85 offer and got a good variety of bars, shakes, carbonara, choco balls, etc. and most of those are 3 a day packs. I am finding it hard to fit 4 in, and my allowed snack, as this time ketosis is totally suppressing my appetite (never happened before!), so am glad to have the option of doing the 3 packs a day on some days. Keep up the great effort everyone :) We will feel so much better come summer :) ps - Smidge, I agree, the raspberry bars are yuk!

They have a weird aftertaste, but are nowhere near as bad as the raspberry porridge which is the first pack I encountered that I couldn't force down!

I was tempted by the 100 for £85...it's a seriously good offer, but I haven't tried enough packs yet...

Anyone tried the peanut bar?

I've tried the peanut bars Dietninja! They are nice, similar to the double choc bars in consistency but peanuty.

Day two was hard, been very hungry today but stayed strong and got through it. Headachey too, keep downing the water and longing for ketosis to kick in.

Good luck to the Friday weighers x

Hi there,
Is it ok if I join this group? I started TS on Monday so now on day 4. I did do Exante last year but was off and on and lost up to about 2 stone....that has gone all back on again. But I did do LL years ago and lost 5 stone in 6 months so I know these VLC diets work.
So far I feel fine, not that hungry at all and am doing the 3 packs a day, however I do stick only to what I like-apple and cinnamon porridge, chocolate milkshake and chocolate orange bar. Gets a bit monotonous but I'd rather do that than try something I don't like which will put me off.
I am going to weigh myself tomorrow and do every Friday, my thinking being that if I am doing well then I won't break it over the weekend....my downfall! ;D

Wow you've done wellslimwannabe, all on Exante?
yes all on exante hon. Did Cambridge few yrs ago and lost 5st in 4mths. Fell I'll and gained all rather quickly so wanted to do it in smaller chunks and maintain before tackling the next chunk!
Well done to everyone still going strong x

Hey moisy same point as me, I'm on day4 day 5 tomorrow. Iv just stopped feeling hungry tbh. Hoping I'm in ketosis now.

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hi there, Is it ok if I join this group? I started TS on Monday so now on day 4. I did do Exante last year but was off and on and lost up to about 2 stone....that has gone all back on again. But I did do LL years ago and lost 5 stone in 6 months so I know these VLC diets work. So far I feel fine, not that hungry at all and am doing the 3 packs a day, however I do stick only to what I like-apple and cinnamon porridge, chocolate milkshake and chocolate orange bar. Gets a bit monotonous but I'd rather do that than try something I don't like which will put me off. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow and do every Friday, my thinking being that if I am doing well then I won't break it over the weekend....my downfall! ;D
hi moisy funny as I also stick to what I know. Have a choice of plain porridge, banana/strawberry/vanilla shakes, choc orange and raisin bars ad carbonara for tea.
Always add a slice of ham or turkey to the carbonara, add coffee to vanilla shakes and have all shakes hot. Yummy and warm in your tummy lol.
I also restarted mon and so just finishing day 4. Struggled this eve and battling with myself but currently watching shut ins-britains fattest people and glugging water so trying to stay focused :)
Good luck for wi day x

Good luck everyone who's weighing tomorrow :D

Slim wannabe... That's a good idea, taking it in stages. I have lost weight a number of times but never maintained so I've given myself til April to lose as much weight as I can, and then, whether I've reached goal or not, I'm going to focus on maintaining my loss.

I haven't tried any shakes hot, next on my list if things to try!

I have hot chocolate shake in the morning tastes better hot tbh x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Weigh infor me tomorrow too! Had a bit of a panics where I ran out of things it liked so bought a couple of lighter life bars and they were gorgeous. Good to know they are there if I need them. I'm on TS and have had a boiled egg every day too. It's been like eating a take away, pizza and cake all in one! Never thought a boiled egg would feel like a treat x

12.12.5...a loss of 8.5lbs :) and down into the 12s...I've been trying to hit the 12s for six months without success...one week of this and I'm there! Yay!

I wonder if I can see the 11s before the end of Jan...it'll be tough, but....

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Back