02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

It's most definitely my biggest life challenge!! I'd say my usual problem is loosing the weight for an occasion then not taking care of myself until another event comes round and I then go into a panic over how I let myself go! Need to have lots of events booked in going forward lol maybe that will keep me in check with myself?! :p

I hit 40 a couple of months ago, and I've been a yo-yo dieter my whole life too. Tried every diet going, lost weight on all of them, got to goal a few times, put it back on.

But I know that I have to keep trying otherwise I'll just get fatter and fatter. And some people do succeed in maintaining, so I'm not without hope! That said, I know it won't be easy!

Here's to it being the right time and the final time for all of us!! x

Well we all seem to have had plenty of practice. Perhaps now is the time to make it perfect ;)

Morning exante crew! It's the weekend yay except being home with the fridge for extended hours lol. Fingers crossed having a Monday weigh in will keep me on track. Have a nice weekend everyone :D

Morning! Feeling sorry for myself today...lacking in energy and generally feeling blurgh. I'm in Costa with a black tea and a bar trying to avoid housework & marking.

Week 1 over with thank god - 7lb off which I don't want to see ever again. I must admit to daily weighing still but only taking notice of my weekly stats.

Motivation for week 2 - more water, less banybells!

Good look for round 2 all u new year starters. We can do it x

Morning! Feeling sorry for myself today...lacking in energy and generally feeling blurgh. I'm in Costa with a black tea and a bar trying to avoid housework & marking.

Ha ha I just went to the garden centre to kill time between morning shake and lunch bar! I don't feel like I have much energy myself think it's being so cold out you just want to stay tucked up in bed..

I'm feeling the same ridge very lethargic and light headed. Hope it settles down. For us both x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I survived! I had a low carb meal which got me through the day...ended on 930 cals and 56g carbs which will keep me in ketosis and losing weight :)

Have also ordered another 100packs from Exante as I was running out of the ones I like best, and they've still got that brill 100 for £85 offer on. Got to stick with it a while longer, now :)

Hope everyone doing ok :)

Well done on getting through Dietninja :) It's so hard sometimes. I had to do battle a bit last night, but been much better today. Been very busy which has helped a lot!

Anyone struggling, stay strong. The moment will pass and you will feel so much better about not giving in :) (remembering that bit of advice for myself for the future! lol).

bb_1 - well done on the 7lb off :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Be good! ;)

Thanks Jayne33

Still not had the pear drops taste yet and every chemist I have been to won't sell me urine sticks grrrrrr !!!

Jayne is right, the struggle time does pass...do what you need to do to get through!

I'm feeling much more positive today...the low carb meal clearly helped, psychologically if not physically! And a good nights sleep too :)

Looking forward to today...I'm one litre of water and one pack down.

Going into town to meet a friend & kids for coffee. She doesn't know I'm on the plan and would totally disapprove (she's v skinny and from the move more eat less school) she does know I've had a problematic year health wise and so I told her I'm eating clean. So I can get out of eating anything I shouldn't on that guise :)

Going into town to meet a friend & kids for coffee. She doesn't know I'm on the plan and would totally disapprove (she's v skinny and from the move more eat less school) she does know I've had a problematic year health wise and so I told her I'm eating clean. So I can get out of eating anything I shouldn't on that guise :)

Good luck! Have a nice day!

I find the social side awkward. Deciding who to tell if anyone and avoiding eating in front of the people I haven't told.. People always seem to disapprove of vlcd before they bother to ask anything about how it works or why you've decided to do it..

Hi all, I think I might be there... Ketosis Heaven!! After 3 days of feeling cold, tired, headachey and starving hungry I woke up yesterday feeling full of energy with no headache or hunger pangs. Cleaned the house from top to bottom - including washing the Venetian blinds (a very rare job!!) didn't feel hungry, enjoyed my Exante meals, didn't have the urge to eat anything else. Long may the feeling last!

Sounds like everyone is surviving - more than surviving... we're all doing really well. Very much looking forward to weighing on Wednesday as already feel so much better - bloating has gone, face has decarbed and looking less puffed up.

We can get through it! Hope very one has a great Sunday x

Back