02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Yes I heard about this horizon programme and will try and catch up with it tomorrow. Not bothering with the ketostix now as I have struck to total solution with the exception of chicken and some babybells so should be ok.

Treated myself to a new shaker today for sticking with it. Every couple of days going to buy something as a treat like a little reward for being good. Small steps and all that

Anyway into week two for me. Good luck everyone who started at the new year. Stick with it we can do this.

Note to self fir coming week - more water!

I didn't see it either. Is it worth watching on catch up?

Yes I heard about this horizon programme and will try and catch up with it tomorrow. Not bothering with the ketostix now as I have struck to total solution with the exception of chicken and some babybells so should be ok. Treated myself to a new shaker today for sticking with it. Every couple of days going to buy something as a treat like a little reward for being good. Small steps and all that Anyway into week two for me. Good luck everyone who started at the new year. Stick with it we can do this. Note to self fir coming week - more water!

I'm also doing the lots of little treats thing...a magazine after day 1, a new book (davinas 5 weeks to sugar free for after) and a handbag in week 1...I'm going to be broke after 12 weeks!

Ended up watching the horizon programme late last night - thought it was really interesting. I'm 55% constant craver and 45% feaster. I knew carbs were my enemy! So I think 2:5 will work well for me at goal - but sticking to high protein low carb on the 5 eating days. Will be interested to see how they all get on with it.

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday. I've just finished day 2 of T25 workout... knackered!! x

Ended up watching the horizon programme late last night - thought it was really interesting. I'm 55% constant craver and 45% feaster. I knew carbs were my enemy! So I think 2:5 will work well for me at goal - but sticking to high protein low carb on the 5 eating days. Will be interested to see how they all get on with it. Hope everyone has a good Tuesday. I've just finished day 2 of T25 workout... knackered!! x

That's exactly what I plan to do to maintain, except I'm hoping one fasting day a week will suffice!

Ended up watching the horizon programme late last night - thought it was really interesting. I'm 55% constant craver and 45% feaster. I knew carbs were my enemy! So I think 2:5 will work well for me at goal - but sticking to high protein low carb on the 5 eating days. Will be interested to see how they all get on with it. Hope everyone has a good Tuesday. I've just finished day 2 of T25 workout... knackered!! x

How are you finding t25 on this diet? I've got it and am tempted to start...

Liking the idea of buying little treats after a few days. Will probably pop to the shop after work and get myself a magazine or something for doing 10 days.

I was thinking about T25 too. I tried 30 day shred but I got so bored of seeing the same DVD every day and knowing the words off by heart!!

Have a lovely day everyone x

Morning all. Lost 10lb in first week & delighted to be in the next stone down. Find it easier at work when I'm in a routine & go to gym when OH cooks tea so little in the way of temptation. Weekend was far harder.

Started a Pilates class as have very weak core & desperately seeking some ab muscles! It's more challenging than the gym. Like the look of T25 but tried P90x a few years ago & it nearly killed me! I think you need a good base level of fitness first. But very interested to hear your results.

Morning all. Lost 10lb in first week & delighted to be in the next stone down. Find it easier at work when I'm in a routine & go to gym when OH cooks tea so little in the way of temptation. Weekend was far harder. Started a Pilates class as have very weak core & desperately seeking some ab muscles! It's more challenging than the gym. Like the look of T25 but tried P90x a few years ago & it nearly killed me! I think you need a good base level of fitness first. But very interested to hear your results.

Ohh I loved p90x but nowhere near that fitness level now!!!

Well done on fab weightloss!!

Am feeling hungry today...not sure why...not overwhelmingly so but it's the first day in a few where I've actually noticed its lunchtime...

Hi all, I hope you don't mind me barging in?
Im 40 this year and don't want to be 40 and FAT! Im on day two of exante and feel ok, I did lighter life 2 years ago lost 4 stone very quick but a year later piled it all back on:(
I was wondering if I could do total solutions mon- fri and on the weekend do working solutions so I can have steamed fish, chicken ect with my partner and low carb veg?
I about did his head in doing LL living on shakes lol.
I have read all the post and you are all doing amazing! I want this to be my last diet as ive been on one or another for the last 15 years!!!:sigh:

Hi all, I hope you don't mind me barging in? Im 40 this year and don't want to be 40 and FAT! Im on day two of exante and feel ok, I did lighter life 2 years ago lost 4 stone very quick but a year later piled it all back on:( I was wondering if I could do total solutions mon- fri and on the weekend do working solutions so I can have steamed fish, chicken ect with my partner and low carb veg? I about did his head in doing LL living on shakes lol. I have read all the post and you are all doing amazing! I want this to be my last diet as ive been on one or another for the last 15 years!!!:sigh:

That's exactly what I'm doing...not for my partner but mainly because I want to eat with my kids who are still young enough to be influenced by all this...

Also because I find weekends harder and don't want to throw in the towel!

There's no reason it shouldn't work if you're keeping it low carb.

Funnily enough I've tried slim & save and LL and I find this FAR easier than the other two...not sure why. Maybe my heads in a different place or maybe it's because the packs are slightly higher in cals..whatever, I actually feel like I could stick to this which I didn't feel like on the others...

I turned 40 in November. Sadly I was fat and 40 but no longer!

Good luck on your journey :)

Thank u for your reply.
I found LL really tough, the weight dropped off but piled back on just as quick. My daughter don't know I'm doing this as she eats really early and being a teen is glued to her iPad lol.
On day 2 I feel ok not as hungry as I remember doing LL.
How long have you been doing it and how much have u list if u don't mind me asking. New to the forum n trying to find my way round:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi all :)

Smidge - Awesome 9lb off :D Woohoo! Don't worry about anyone else's losses. Only yours count ;) I don't lose quickly and often if I lose just 1 or 2lb after being 100% on a VLCD I'm so hacked off as think I'm putting myself through something so tough, but could lose that on WW. The fact is though, I couldn't. I would prob only lose half a lb on WW, and would fall off the wagon a lot quicker.

Dietgal - Well done on 10lb off, and next stone down :D Great achievement!

Dietninja - I try to weigh weekly, but did get on the scales this morning and was not impressed to have seen them stay exactly the same! I know come weigh day they will drop, but it's still disheartening. Plus, week 2 is horrid for a good loss as your body has sussed out what's going on. Eventually though it all works out and we get the rewards our hard work deserves :)

Sara - Welcome :) I don't see why you can't combine. Good luck!

As for me, day 12 and I'm still 100% :) Am having a few tough moments here and there where I'm really craving food of any kind, feel a bit sorry for myself as food makes me so happy (being fat does not), I wonder if I can do this for as long as I need to, really doubt myself, etc. but I give myself a talking to with all the counter arguments, make some green tea or drink some water, the moments pass and it's okay. I'm really lucky that I can completely stay away from food at home. My children (2 boys) are 11 and 14, and can easily make snacks for themselves after school, sandwich for lunch on weekends, cereal/toast for breakfast, etc. and my husband cooks the evening meals for himself and them when he gets in from work. None of them are overweight and completely understand and support my need to do this diet, so I really can't fault how lucky I am there. I do also get really get hungry from time to time, but again, it passes. Still have freezing cold hands, feet and nose lol. Still have yuk taste in my mouth. I guess all is going well :D

I watched that diet programme last night. Really enjoyed it. Not done the quiz yet (I will do), but suspect I'm a constant craver. Looking forward to part 2 tonight :)

I'm looking forward to part 2 aswell.

I was hungry today which annoyed me...grr. It wasn't an overwhelming must eat now hunger, more of a niggling growling sort of hunger but I didn't expect it at this stage. Oh well, I resisted and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Hi Jayne, I find I don't shed weight like others do. I'm not doing total tho as been there before I need to chew lol. I add a bit of grilled chicken or lean meat else I know I'll fall of the wagon n scoff everything in the fridge. I know it will take longer but least it's easier for me to stick to.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back