02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Thanks ladies. Annoyingly I had a bar for 'dinner' hours ago so no luck for me there... Just got to tough it out! :cool:

Under those circumstances I find a soak in the bath and an early night my only option!

Exactly! I've made it to the bedroom lol so I think that's it for me tonight!!

Watching the BBC programme...So cruel to the groups on the cake experiment! I can't believe the guy thought that HUGE slice of cake was only 190cals, lol!

Thanks Isis! Hope you're doing ok? When is your weigh in day? Smidge - I've just had shepherds pie but added a load of curry powder to it as my OH was also having curry for dinner! It tasted really nice and I think the additional powder bulked it up as felt like I had a bigger bowl full than normal! Hope you're ok x

I am getting on ok thanks lovely. My weigh day is Friday. But after some life stress, I stepped on the scales today and am 12lbs down so far. Pretty happy with that! Xxx

I am a curry addict. I made my curry pack taste nice lol. I haven't seen the curry and rice pack on the site x

Watching the BBC programme...So cruel to the groups on the cake experiment! I can't believe the guy thought that HUGE slice of cake was only 190cals, lol!

Was it on again today?

I am getting on ok thanks lovely. My weigh day is Friday. But after some life stress, I stepped on the scales today and am 12lbs down so far. Pretty happy with that! Xxx

I am a curry addict. I made my curry pack taste nice lol. I haven't seen the curry and rice pack on the site x

I love curry too but hated the curry pack BARF..... I added a ton of spices so I could down it lol.
I saw exante do a curry and rice which I might try.
I'll make crisps out of my other curry packs :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Was it on again today?

It was the last one today and the most interesting. They discussed eating slowly which we all know is better but showed that satiety hormones actually increase when you eat slowly. I'm so bad at that! They discussed maintenance too,

I also never really bought into the whole you most eat breakfast thing, but I've tried vlcd before and only made it to days 5-10 (and day 14 on one occasion), but each time I had my first pack at lunchtime. This time I have it before 9 most mornings and I'm finding it much easier. There may be other reasons but that's a contributing factor.

I am getting on ok thanks lovely. My weigh day is Friday. But after some life stress, I stepped on the scales today and am 12lbs down so far. Pretty happy with that! Xxx I am a curry addict. I made my curry pack taste nice lol. I haven't seen the curry and rice pack on the site x

Thanks fab, it makes you feel so motivated doesn't it?

I love curry too - love most spicy food actually.

Hope you have a good day x

I love curry too but hated the curry pack BARF..... I added a ton of spices so I could down it lol. I saw exante do a curry and rice which I might try. I'll make crisps out of my other curry packs :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ooh Sara - talk me through the crisps. I have curry packs too but hate it - so watery and weirdly tangy - such an odd taste but I imagine it might taste ok as a crisp flavour.

I have my first pack late.

But I think it suits my lifestyle that way.

I will need to watch that last one on iPlayer. They always told us after surgery, eating slowly is important. But don't take more than 20 mins. As it gets to grazing time then.

I woke up grumpy again, weighed and am 17st 5lbs! 1st 1lb since last Friday! Tomorrow is my official weigh on though. May have a bounce back by then. Sticking religiously to once a week after this week!

Have a great week all!!!

Fantastic loss Isis! That's got to have cheered you up?!

Hope everyone has a good day. I'm feeling really hefty today for some reason, like all the weight I've lost has just come back overnight! Can't wait till weigh in on Monday to see if everything is still going the right way. I've been having 1 shake and 2 bars a day - has anyone else had more than 1 bar a day since they changed the rule? Maybe that's slowing my loss down or making me bloated as I did read it could as they have more fibre. Maybe try 2 shakes and 1 bar for the rest of the week...

Thank you ladies!!!!

I am much happier thank you xxx

I was on low carb until 2 days before I started Exante. Two days previous I ate some carbs. And my weight shot up 7lbs.

Soooo, I assume 7 was easy loss. And I probably went back into ketosis easily.

It's amazing a hormonal woman's week though. As my body has messed about this week of this month.

So whatever it is, I am pleased lol

Fantastic loss Isis! That's got to have cheered you up?! Hope everyone has a good day. I'm feeling really hefty today for some reason, like all the weight I've lost has just come back overnight! Can't wait till weigh in on Monday to see if everything is still going the right way. I've been having 1 shake and 2 bars a day - has anyone else had more than 1 bar a day since they changed the rule? Maybe that's slowing my loss down or making me bloated as I did read it could as they have more fibre. Maybe try 2 shakes and 1 bar for the rest of the week...

I have never had two bars. Most days I have two shakes though.

It's amazing how we can feel bloated and it makes us feel so fat. The power of the mind is incredible.

I sometimes have 2 bars...today I had one for breakfast, 1/2 for lunch and will have half for pud after tea. They do make me fart a bit but I don't really care!!!

Lol I was thinking that last night. My other half walking away last night n actually thought thank god

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Back