02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Ha ha!!

Had two shakes so far today and bar ready for dinner so here's hoping I feel better tomorrow! Also had a slight issue making lunch, I had a choc mint shake but it just wouldn't thicken up the way the standard flavours do.. And it was a bit grainy...

I'm glad I'm losing weight, but this journey feels SLOW!!!! What wouldn't I do to wake up slim in 10 weeks time!!!!

I'm glad I'm losing weight, but this journey feels SLOW!!!! What wouldn't I do to wake up slim in 10 weeks time!!!!

10 weeks?! What about 10 days lol!!

One thing about this diet is that my behaviours have changed...I am diet obsessed (reading magazines and watching programmes, and on here way too much!) and finding it hard to focus on work in the evenings...anyone else found this?

Me too!! Watch all the diet programmes, constantly working out if I lose this much a week what I will have lost by such a date and so on. Looking back at my losses from last time and then counting the same weeks for this year - trying to gauge when I'll be a certain weight by. I guess you have to fairly obsessive to do a VLCD anyway!

Been soooo cold today. I've got thermal long johns and t shirt on under my clothes but still cold. Am sure I feel it more when dieting.

I sometimes have two bars a day but often find that they make me hungrier - I think it's the chewing, makes me want to EAT!!

Good luck to the Friday weighers x

Oh Isis...why was today terrible?

My phone got stolen in a bar at Christmas. So I shopped around and bought a used one from a shop. £170 . 8 days later the LCD screen cracks while charging. I google it and find it's as common problem with that type of phone. So I took it back and they told me I bent it myself! And that there is no way for me to prove the phone is at fault. And as I bought it with external bumps on the frame, I can't prove I didn't drop it.

So they wanted to charge me £100 to repair it. Other shops quoted £80-£140.

I went with the £80. Went to collect it today and it can't be repaired. A component inside bent when it heated.

So I have had to by a cheap Chinese phablet (yes that's a phone tablet lol) off Amazon. It was £60 and will come tomorrow.

It shouldn't stress me. But I suffer anxiety sometimes. But have had to stay calm.

I have stuck to plan. So just gotta keep focused.

Weigh day tomorrow xxx

Now Amazon is having some issue and won't let orders be paid for. An internal error.

I am over this day! I should just sleep lol

Me too!! Watch all the diet programmes, constantly working out if I lose this much a week what I will have lost by such a date and so on. Looking back at my losses from last time and then counting the same weeks for this year - trying to gauge when I'll be a certain weight by. I guess you have to fairly obsessive to do a VLCD anyway! Been soooo cold today. I've got thermal long johns and t shirt on under my clothes but still cold. Am sure I feel it more when dieting. I sometimes have two bars a day but often find that they make me hungrier - I think it's the chewing, makes me want to EAT!! Good luck to the Friday weighers x

I have been slightly hungrier (or niggly and unsettled rather than hungry...) today...I may have to drop the second bar :)

Now Amazon is having some issue and won't let orders be paid for. An internal error. I am over this day! I should just sleep lol

Oh what a pooey day. Glad for you that it's over (more or less) and v impressed you're still on here and dieting :)

I really hope tomorrow's better for you :)

Day 13 - Phooey day here too. Went out for meal as felt hadn't done anything nice for a whole. Had chicken chips and salad but didn't feel any better after eating it.

I think it was the habit if going out I was missing and not the actual food.

Putting it all behind me and back on it tomorrow x

Day 13 - Phooey day here too. Went out for meal as felt hadn't done anything nice for a whole. Had chicken chips and salad but didn't feel any better after eating it. I think it was the habit if going out I was missing and not the actual food. Putting it all behind me and back on it tomorrow x
This diet is evil. Get back on track tomorrow and good luck

I wonder if this diet gets easier? I haven't got to the point where I can work as hard a before or concentrate as well as before, motto the point where ive forgotten a pack...will it ever happen for me?

Weigh in tomorrow :)

Hi guys had checking in, what a nightmare Isis that sort if stuff normally happens to me.
I have been having niggily hungry days too I'm day 11 over with today, can't wait for the end now. I do feel good some days but today was awful. Never felt so bad on a diet in my life, had cold sweats and shakes nearly passed out several times. Couldn't hold the kettle still and poured boiling water over myself :'( not a good day.
Hour everyone else has had a positive day!! X

Oh Tess that's not good. Maybe u need to add a few more calories then gradually reduce them. I'm only day 4 but did lighter life 3 shakes a day for 14 weeks and I was bad.
This time I'm having 3 packs but my evening meal adding grilled chicken or zero carb pasta. Or even a egg in the morning. Finding it so much easier not even hungry and no more that 800 calories a day!! Might take a little bit longer but I'm happy and feel fine.

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Back