02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Thankyou for warm welcome I have 3 stone left to loose I think.. Will see where I am In April! You are all doing fab it's so inspiring! I'm finding LL super easy and just not even thinking about food is great!

Brilliant! I am loving Exante again. Easier than most diets I try x

Glad you found a healthy, useful compromise Dietninja xxx

That sounds yummy as well ninja, I like the chilli and I bet asparagus really bulks it out. Yum!

Glad you're feeling better Isis :)

So... What's everyone's plan for the weekend? It's Friday night.. Danger zone time :eek: I'm going to do some cleaning this evening I think then sit down with a film or my puzzle book. Hopefully that'll stop my mind or hands wandering towards nibbles!!

It's the wine I'm gonna miss! By 5 on a Friday it's wine I clock in my house. I've really gotta be strong as it's my 1st weekend.

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

I stopped drinking in the house at New Years. And I have been avoiding going out at the weekend too.

I have no kids this weekend. It's gonna be hard to fill my time without being out with friends or thinking of food!

I am surprised I haven't missed alcohol. I may miss it this weekend though lol

I don't really drink so I guess I'm lucky. Food really is my vice. Normally Friday would mean takeaway or lots or crisps and chocolate. Alas I need to break that habits anyway!!

I don't really drink so I guess I'm lucky. Food really is my vice. Normally Friday would mean takeaway or lots or crisps and chocolate. Alas I need to break that habits anyway!!

Habits are hard!

Just had my second pack of the day. Warmed up double choc bar. Tried warm mint choc shake today too. Both were nice! Xxx

Thankyou for warm welcome I have 3 stone left to loose I think.. Will see where I am In April! You are all doing fab it's so inspiring! I'm finding LL super easy and just not even thinking about food is great!

Gosh...wish it was like that for me! I'm obsessing... :/

So today was...interesting!

I am over on cals but that's fine. I've been obsessing about marshmallows today and was going to throw in the towel. I too my eldest out for a hot choc today and had a skinny latte. not on plan but NOT the cake I wanted. I think it doesn't help that I'm coming down with a cold :/

But I'm feeling much better and chugging along. And I'm determined to be a lot less whingey. After all, nobody's making me do this.

It was much helped by getting on with an exercise DVD. I did Bob Harpers new one which is based on HIIT / crossfit and is simple, short and sweaty...:)

Ooh what's the warm bar like?

I enjoyed it. Was nice than it cold. Was cakey and comforting lol

Glad you managed to make yourself feel better babes xxx

I think I feel really cold from the inside out this evening!

Double choc bars are much nicer heated up. Isis is right, they go all cake like.

Still 100% here, hanging in by my teeth lol!! I might have a bath in a bit and see if I've lost enough inches to make it comfortable yet ;)

Double choc bars are much nicer heated up. Isis is right, they go all cake like. Still 100% here, hanging in by my teeth lol!! I might have a bath in a bit and see if I've lost enough inches to make it comfortable yet ;)

Good to know coz I've got a couple left :)

Going to try carbonara for the first time today. I have left it soaking for now. Seems to be what many suggest. I have flavoured it already too. Bought a special cup bowl with a matching crockery spoon today. To make meals for more a treat. And the spoon is small, so it will ensure I eat slowly x

Double choc bars are much nicer heated up. Isis is right, they go all cake like. Still 100% here, hanging in by my teeth lol!! I might have a bath in a bit and see if I've lost enough inches to make it comfortable yet ;)

I think I am going to have a bath too. My boys are not here to disturb me. I should make the most of it lol

Well done all you Friday losers! This diet has it's ups and downs - days when we find it really hard and days when it's a breeze. Today has been good for me - felt energized, not hungry, not too cold today (have been freezing all week) and it's Friday!

What bugs me is that even though I'm not feeling hungry it doesn't stop me thinking about and fancying food.

I hope everyone gets through the weekend okay - I find that the hardest time. Usually find I don't drink enough water over the weekend. When I'm sat at my desk it becomes routine to keep filling my glass up, but when I'm out and about I forget!

I am out for a pub meal on Sunday for my OHs birthday, planning on eating but keeping it carb free and drinking water. Will be hard but hoping I can stay in control!

Thank you Sparkley!

Sounds like a good plan for Sunday!

I agree about lack of hunger doesn't stop thoughts of food. And food is everywhere I look! On TV, friends posting pics etc.

Without my kids, this will be a long weekend. Gotta fill my time!

I think the supermarkets and TV ads know everyone's New Years resolutions to diet and eat healthily are about to crack - it's two weeks into the new year and peoples resolve will be weakening so they are pushing the junk food - tempting them to eat!! I've seen far too any adverts for Dominos pizza over the last couple of days!!

But our resolve is strong - isn't it? We are in this for the long haul so next Christmas we will be slinking around in our size 12 skinny jeans and just working on shifting the couple of pounds we gained over the festive period! It'll all be worth it Isis x

Thank you Sparkley! Sounds like a good plan for Sunday! I agree about lack of hunger doesn't stop thoughts of food. And food is everywhere I look! On TV, friends posting pics etc. Without my kids, this will be a long weekend. Gotta fill my time!

Have to agree with you Isis food is everywhere! More so in January as well - diets/food on TV/magazines/newspapers/radio/internet - can't seem to get away from it all. Or is it when we are on a diet and know we can't have it that we notice it more?

Back