02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

I know what u mean about the flight!! We are traveling around America this year and I really don't wanna be a fat sweaty blob!
Im also 40 in oct and really don't wanna b this size.
U will love Florida, have u been before??

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Well done for sticking to it moisy! You shouldn't need vitamin tablets as the packs are made up to 100% of you rda.

Having a good day here. Just caught up on the right diet for you programme which was actually really interesting.. Some useful hints for understanding your body.

Got to take the dog out for a walk shortly and I really can't be bothered lol I'm having a proper lazy feeling day after a late night but having to get up early to take my OH somewhere. Meh!

I add food too ninja. I have to eat something as when I was just doing 3 shakes one I started eating again it was like I couldn't stop. It didn't teach me anything about eating sensible. Last night I had a Seabass fillet and a small salad and had my two packs in the day. I'm doing the same tonight too. Just hoping it helps me cope better when I stop this diet. I ordered choc balls a few days ago and received them but wasn't that keen. Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

I think I'm just so desperate for sweet snacks I'll eat anything. I LOVE snacking...

For me it's popcorn, crisps, haribo, even dry cereal like Special K. There must be something psychological about that!!

Eww Special K lol. Love kids sweets and having a 13 year old daughter there is aways junk food in the house. I won't even open that cupboard incase in temped.

Consider the type of 'meals' we consume as part of a VLCD. Very sweet bars. Sweet shakes. Soups and meals tend to be far less popular than sweet packs. Speaking for myself, soups and meals tend to provide an occasional contrast to the sweeter packs and not the other way around! I have a serious sugar problem. Other carbs, too, such as starches, but sugar is the biggie.

Since we have opted to lose weight on a VLCD we are not really tackling the underlying problem. However I feel that if I can stick to exante for long enough to shift half or more of my excess weight I may at that stage be in a far happier state of mind and therefore more open to abandoning sugar more or less completely as I did years back (and lost 11st). We are poor wee souls who need to lose weight NOW so we can feel encouraged and happy.

My dry cereal passion was usually Sugar Puffs. Or Frosties. When I was in binge mode, however, almost any cereal would do.

REALLY!!! u lot lol. All the lovely things and dry cereal ewwwwww

Whoops! Just had a proper moan at the OH for constantly eating delicious food. Normally I can handle it but he's eaten hot buttered toast 4 times already today and he knows it's one of my fav things!! :mad:

Toast....my downfall too....could live on it. That was what tempted me this morning until I came on here and was re-inspired!!

I'm still here thank goodness! He's eating dinner now.. Salmon fish cakes. They are very strong and not as appetising for me which is a relief!

Just treating myself to a cup of tea instead and about to get my choc orange bar... Yay (sarcastic lol) ...

You will feel soooooo much better about yourself for sticking to the diet! You can have toast and whatever else you want when it is all over and you are managing your eating...keep reminding yourself of that.......that's what I have to do! x

You will feel soooooo much better about yourself for sticking to the diet! You can have toast and whatever else you want when it is all over and you are managing your eating...keep reminding yourself of that.......that's what I have to do! x

You're right! I'll be thinking that more than once before the night is out I bet! Thank you :)

I've managed to complete the second bob harper workout...core. That man has a real thing about squats...it nearly killed me!

Sorry if this is tmi...but I'm having a real issue with "leakage" now I'm drinking this much water. My pelvic floor isn't the strongest since kids, and now if I sneeze or exercise, I leak a little...blurgh. Has anyone else had this problem? It's why I've been so keen to get back on the exercise...

Well done with the workout Ninja, how do you find yourselves energy-wise? Some days I feel full of energy and other days I feel really weary - yet putting in same amount of cals so you would think you'd feel the same each day.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday. We're off out for a family meal for OHs birthday. It's a pub and have managed to see menu so thinking of gammon and egg without the chips. Just keeping it protein. x

Hi all!

I hope your hubby has a lovely day Sparkley! Gammon and egg sounds delicious!

I have a day in today. It will be a long day! My youngest son is coming home later though. That should help!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Have a good day sparkley. It's always hard stepping out and having to eat socially on this diet but sounds like you're ready for the challenge!

Back