02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Well done Sparkley!!!!!

We can definitely do this! This is our year!

Morning losers! Weigh in day for me and so pleased to have lost another 4lb! Total loss in two weeks 15lb. Very pleased with that and it's exactly the same as I lost the first two weeks last time on this diet so now looking to see what i did in week three last time (3lb) and hoping to achieve the same. But... Have two meals out this week so will see how strong my willpower is. Going to Bella Pasta tomorrow evening and checked out their menu - they do a 'under 600 cals' menu which looks good so will have something from that and no garlic bread or dessert. But on Sunday going for a curry - my downfall. I love the breads and rice but will try to stay strong and just go for chicken tikka and salad. Hope everyone has a good day xx

Oooohhh same here I'm going for currie Saturday And I think it's a 5 course one! I know I won't be able to resist it all but don't want to be ill. Just going to go with the flow and leave what I can't eat and regret it the next day.

First time going out since 2.1.15 u gotta have a life too xx

Oooohhh same here I'm going for currie Saturday And I think it's a 5 course one! I know I won't be able to resist it all but don't want to be ill. Just going to go with the flow and leave what I can't eat and regret it the next day.

First time going out since 2.1.15 u gotta have a life too xx

Very true! I'm going for curry next week but I just have chicken tikka, the dry lumps of chicken. It comes with salad so on rice or bread and just skip the starter

I ADORE rice. I am not even cooking it for the kids while I am on this diet! ???

Cake day at work should be banned. We have free doughnuts on a Friday's....I make sure I'm nowhere near the staff room.

I am so impressed with you all...amazing!

I'm doing fine, as I'm still low carb I'm having no problem with the fasting days and so far have sts weight wise. So losing will clearly slow down but I'm glad I'm not gaining!

Keep up the hard work!

For those of you going out...it really does make it so much easier if you stay low carb. I've had no problem having packs every other day.

I eat on the weekend as my partner hates me doing packs! ( he's slim of course) last weekend I had Seabass sat one night and fillet steak salad next night. Poached egg for breakfast too. Still lost 5lb. :)

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

I eat on the weekend as my partner hates me doing packs! ( he's slim of course) last weekend I had Seabass sat one night and fillet steak salad next night. Poached egg for breakfast too. Still lost 5lb. :) Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Yummmmmm!

Nice to see you still around Dietninja! Glad you are feeling good!

Nice to see you still around Dietninja! Glad you are feeling good!

*waves* hello from the other side. I love that you're all doing stonkingly well and I've grown very attached to everyone on this thread. I hope even if people change diets, they stick around....we all have the same goal in mind :) slinky summer ;)

I'll stay around even if I change diet. Im gonna start having an evening meal. Anyone got any ideas? I am a vegetarian which makes it difficult. Glad everyone's doing well xx

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I have been contemplating eating fish, haven't for 9years. Can't believe it's been that long but still struggling to completely convince myself I should. Quorn is nice but so processed and after all these years I'm thinking I should incorporate some natural food x

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Oh I love fish. It doesn't have to be fishy if that makes sense lol. Smelly fishy might put u off. My friend is a veggie and I did her monkfish in a tomatoe and olive sauce and she now eats fish. She can't do salmon as she says it stinks lol.
I must admit I'm not keen on quorn it's only when I'm on a diet cause it's low fat. I like Linda mc rosemary and red onion sausages tho mmmmm

I must admit I love quorn roast with gravy yummy. I never ate a lot of fish prior to becoming a vegetarian. Mainly tuna and salmon tbh or cod. I don't like seafood like mussels or prawns :p

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I love seafood! But it's not everyone's cuppa tea. Salmon is sooooo good for you all them healthy oils :)
Is yr other half veggie??

No just me and no one in my family is apart from me

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I love curry, too. My all-time favourite takeaway/restaurant meal. This makes the curry pack even harder to swallow LOL x

Well at least if I try it and don't like it it won't be wasted. My veggie friend her hubby is a huge meat eater, before having kids he'd eat what she had. She'd go and see her family up north once a month n he'd have a meat feast n bring bones round to our dogs so no evidence in the bin lol.
Now they have kids she cooks meat for them he's loving it lol

Evening everyone. Catching up with all the positive posts today. And drooling at the thought of curry that's not from a pack!

For the first time in 3 weeks of restart I have energy! A kind of manic energy! Went to the gym to make the most of it. Hope it continues as today has been my easiest day yet on this diet and just about managing to chug enough water.

I imagine its tricky sticking to low carb if you're a veggie. How about a spinach omelette? Oh and nuts are mostly protein aren't they?

Back