02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

My OH is veggie and I'm surprised he's not grown a pair of gills the amount if salmon he eats! He's not doing Exante but is trying to eat low carb high protein and salmon is his staple food. He buys a lovely kiln dried salmon in herbs from Aldi and flakes it in a salad. Tried some - it's delicious and not too fishy smelling!

Everyone's doing great, am really pleased to have 'met' everyone in this thread, we can all keep each other motivated. x

Ooh just been reminded that I'm going to see Jillian Michaels speak next week. She's the fitness coach from the Biggest Loser US and 30 day shred. Hopefully she will motivate me to see this to the end. Although just seen a trailer for her new workout...its laughably hard.

Ooh just been reminded that I'm going to see Jillian Michaels speak next week. She's the fitness coach from the Biggest Loser US and 30 day shred. Hopefully she will motivate me to see this to the end. Although just seen a trailer for her new workout...its laughably hard.

Ooh - where's that at Dietgal? When I first started y diet I did 30 day shred... More like 100 day shred the pint of time it took me to master it! I have one of her books about altering your metabolism - she's very good, isn't she?

She's in UK on a tour and I'm seeing her in Bournemouth on Tuesday. My friend and I are shred devotees...it got me back into fitness after many years as a couch potato. Yeah and I didn't master it in 30 days either! I like her straight talking approach. I find some Americans a bit too gushy. Her new workout is like an insane insanity! My jaw just dropped watching it. Maybe your next project Sparkley...

Hi Ninja. Its called Bodyshred and there's a trailer on her fb page. 30 mins a day for 60 days. Includes a lot of plyometrics including a jumpy push up!!! I've not seen Bob Harper's workouts so going to check them out. I admire anyone that can complete any one of these hardcore workouts. I'm starting slow with 30 day shred and pilates lol

I feel tired just reading about them! My body aches at the thought!

Hi Ninja. Its called Bodyshred and there's a trailer on her fb page. 30 mins a day for 60 days. Includes a lot of plyometrics including a jumpy push up!!! I've not seen Bob Harper's workouts so going to check them out. I admire anyone that can complete any one of these hardcore workouts. I'm starting slow with 30 day shred and pilates lol

It's the Bob harper skinny rules workout and it's fab - v short, v intense, based on crossfit /HIIT.
There's 5 discs - cardio, core, strength, abs, yoga. Each has four workouts (one per week for four weeks) consisting of 12 min yoga based warmup followed by 10-15 mins super simple workout. Eg the first cardio was just squats abd burpees...25 squats in a min, once you're done you can rest so the faster you go, the more you can rest, followed by 12 burpees in a min. Repeat 7 times, done. I nearly died and could barely walk the next day...everything ached!

Hi Guys, hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread, had a good read through and as I started around the same time as most of you I thought I may say hello. like you I am a terrible yo yoer, and just wish I could break it, lost a lot on LT in 2012, and entered 2015 having put over half of it back on, so here goes with exante, I am on my 2nd week 100% (wi tomorrow) and feeling determined yet again to lose it and keep it off, I do find talking to others that really know how you feel helps to get through the darkest days, so hope to have a chat and a bit of support x

Hi Guys, hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread, had a good read through and as I started around the same time as most of you I thought I may say hello. like you I am a terrible yo yoer, and just wish I could break it, lost a lot on LT in 2012, and entered 2015 having put over half of it back on, so here goes with exante, I am on my 2nd week 100% (wi tomorrow) and feeling determined yet again to lose it and keep it off, I do find talking to others that really know how you feel helps to get through the darkest days, so hope to have a chat and a bit of support x

Morning Dizzy, welcome to the group! You're right - talking to people who understand is a great help... whether you've had a good day or bad, the support and understanding really helps keep you going. Good luck for your WI tomorrow x

She's in UK on a tour and I'm seeing her in Bournemouth on Tuesday. My friend and I are shred devotees...it got me back into fitness after many years as a couch potato. Yeah and I didn't master it in 30 days either! I like her straight talking approach. I find some Americans a bit too gushy. Her new workout is like an insane insanity! My jaw just dropped watching it. Maybe your next project Sparkley...

Morning! Me and my OH are doing T25 at the moment. Did it last year then found it hard to get back into after holiday last year and did bits every now and then, but we're now back on it 5 days a week. Nearly through week 2 now, it's a killer and I've really lost a lot of the stamina I'd built up last time - find I have to do modified versions a lot of the time. OH has just bought insanity max 30 so will be starting that after this - hopefully!! Yes, I agree about Jillian - she talks a lot of sense. X

Morning ladies :)

I hope you don't mind if I join you all on the road to slim and even more gorgeousness.

I am on day two of TS and starting to get that icky headache but I am not deterred as my tummy is starting to feel nice and empty. It's a funny empowering feeling, isn't it.

I am drinking lots of sparkling water... 2 litres plus, as well as black coffee and fennel tea (I hope that's allowed.)
I am only having shakes as eating the meals will tempt me onto the path of eating... I am an all or nothing kind of gal. Hopefully I will be able to do TS for 12 weeks and lose most of my excess weight. Then I shall be doing paleo... as I love the energy low-carbing gives.

Have a lovely day folks... and keep up the great work, you're all doing soooo well. xx

Afternoo everyone! My you were a chatty bunch last night it's taken me a while to catch up!

My friend is lending me t25 so hopefully I'll have that soon to play with lol I have just been using the rowing machine for 20 mins in the morning but I'm not sure it's doing a lot...

Had a rubbish night last night. Went to visit my sister and had a can do coke zero and 3 mini eggs. Not too bad I thought until I got home and shared some chicken thighs with my OH, I'd say at least 2. But the fact that I don't know shows I just lost control even if it wasn't such bad food I didn't think, I just ate!!

Back on it today trying to stay positive. Hope everyone is having a good one x

Hi Ava. I felt really good after Day 5 on TS but sounds like you're already in the zone. I felt sluggish and headachy for a few days at the start. Week 3 and I have more energy than I know what to do with!

Smidge - it could have been a lot worse! And we are all going to have mad moments but as long as we confront it and get back on track we will succeed.

Hello :) can i join you ladies, i started a week after though on the 9th. I am on day 13, first weigh in i lost 10lbs and very excited to weigh tomorrow!! Hope you all have a great day xx

Welcome to the new joiners to this brilliant thread!

Hi Mrs DKT. I started on 5 Jan as I needed that extra weekend of normality. Great loss for week 1 all the best for tomorrow and to all you Friday weighers.

I'm really liking some of your mini goals and thinking i should write mine down rather than letting them waft aimlessly around my head. That way I might actually keep to them. Also must take a before pic from all sides so I have something to look back on. Eek I hate having photo evidence!

Hello :) can i join you ladies, i started a week after though on the 9th. I am on day 13, first weigh in i lost 10lbs and very excited to weigh tomorrow!! Hope you all have a great day xx

Good luck for tomorrow mrskdt with your weigh I and welcome to the group of exante followers x

Morning! Me and my OH are doing T25 at the moment. Did it last year then found it hard to get back into after holiday last year and did bits every now and then, but we're now back on it 5 days a week. Nearly through week 2 now, it's a killer and I've really lost a lot of the stamina I'd built up last time - find I have to do modified versions a lot of the time. OH has just bought insanity max 30 so will be starting that after this - hopefully!! Yes, I agree about Jillian - she talks a lot of sense. X

Hi sparkly

Could u tell me what this T25 is??

Thanks x

Thank you :) I am nervous but excited too! I am about to have my first pack of the day, yummy spag bol xxx

Back