02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Hello :) I am super impressed with you doing the 30 day shred, I watched a bit and it hurt just watching!! I had a surgical procedure done on my pelvis in November so walking and the odd cycle round the block on my bike is as far as I go at the moment!

I can't stand the porridge :( I love the curry, shepherd pie, spag bol and chilli though! All I add is a load of black pepper to the shepherd pie. I also have to microwave my double choc bars for 10 seconds!

I just ordered the scales, thank you!! X

Well done on resisting the sugar cravings today, and I hope your pipe is sorted soon!!

Nightmare Dietnjnja - but every cloud and all that! You're right - it's not the cheat that's the problem, it's putting it behind you and getting back on track that's the hard part - all to easy to just write off a weekend thinking you'll start again on Monday, and in the meantime undo all your hard work.

Hi Dietgal - yep - tandoori chicken and salad for me to tonight I think. Can't wait!! Well done with 30DS - it does get easier - honest!!

Good luck with the scales Mrsdkt - hope yours weigh lighter than your old ones, like mine did! Easiest 7lbs I've ever lost!!

Thanks for the tips Isis, will give the curry another try. I do curry up the shepherds pie with madras curry powder - it's a better consistency than the curry pack and feels more substantial.

Busy here clearing out the spare bedroom ready for decorating. Have put this job off for far too long!

Xx

Thanks sparkley :)

I was thinking of you today as I did my first T25 workout...I'm sitting here sweating like a pig, trying to get my breath back...it's not easy is it!!!

Help I can't find them it's up to date feb challenge list to out my name on....where's it gone!

Calm down Mrs! I've not done it yet!! Thought I'd do it this week - will send you a link when I've done it. I'm impressed - T25 on a Sunday - that is serious dedication!! Yep, exhausting isn't it - even doing the modified version kills me! x

Blimey Ninja. That's a lot of work for a Sunday morning. Very impressed by you guys doing T25. Maybe one day....... But if you get massive inch loss reduction from your tummy's I'll be ordering it like a shot! On that note does anyone have any hints and tips for inch loss reduction on tummy area? Doing 100%TS, 30DS, Pilates, extra sit ups on swiss ball, dry body brushing, toning gel. Am I missing a trick? The 1 stone loss to date doesn't really show yet though clothes are looser but I have a more defined waist but this extenuates my tum even more!

I plan to do 30DS every day for 30 days! Didn't think you were allowed rest days. But if I ache too much I will do it but just walk it through. That's the plan and will be a test of my commitment as I rarely finish what I start.

Blimey Ninja. That's a lot of work for a Sunday morning. Very impressed by you guys doing T25. Maybe one day....... But if you get massive inch loss reduction from your tummy's I'll be ordering it like a shot! On that note does anyone have any hints and tips for inch loss reduction on tummy area? Doing 100%TS, 30DS, Pilates, extra sit ups on swiss ball, dry body brushing, toning gel. Am I missing a trick? The 1 stone loss to date doesn't really show yet though clothes are looser but I have a more defined waist but this extenuates my tum even more! I plan to do 30DS every day for 30 days! Didn't think you were allowed rest days. But if I ache too much I will do it but just walk it through. That's the plan and will be a test of my commitment as I rarely finish what I start.

I think when I did 30DS I didn't do it Sat and Sun - I thought of it as a six week plan - two 5 day weeks for each level. But as I think I said before I spent more like a couple of months on each level as didn't move up until I'd cracked it!

Last time I did T25 inch loss was great - but on me it was more on thighs than anywhere else - but that's my area where I carry the most fat!! x

Just found my stats from before... At end if 10 Weeks doing T25...

Weight: lost 15lbs
Chest: lost 6cm
Waist: lost 5cm
Arm: lost 2cm
Thigh: lost a whopping 11cm

Note not massive weight loss for 10 weeks, I think it did slow my losses down, but great inch loss! x

Wow inch loss looks great! I might actually try and keep it up! The Sunday dedication was because of my sugar overload last night. I actually had a really easy 600 cal day - once I resisted the initial sugar cravings I haven't been hungry all day...

I even managed to cook a roast and 2 shepherd pies (one for kids tomorrow and one for freezer) without picking....that is completely unheard of for me!!!

Got one pack left then tomorrow doing WS. Then back to TS tues.

What's WS? Oooh I didn't think to take measurements before I started! May do that tomoz! Xx

WS = working solution...it's 3 packs and a meal (a low calorie diet rather than a very low calorie diet) for those of us that are too soft to do the hardcore version!!!!

I'm sort of doing 5:2 or 4:3 with working solution and total solution now coz I go doolally on TS!!! And want to exercise.

What I'm reading at the mo instead of doing my marking....naughty! image-2673224426.jpg

Hi everyone!

Nice to see you all so motivated!

Ah okay, so do you stay in ketosis that way? I think we all have to do what's best for our own lifestyle. Last time my head wasn't in the right place and I couldn't get my head around not eating, plus last time it made my hair fall out loads and made me have af constantly whereas this time I'm side effect free, thank goodness!! Xx

Hi!

Had a busy day, cleaning and helping daughter with homework!

I'm in Sparkley for the February challenge-I really want to do a stone a month but will be happy with 12/13lb or thereabouts.

Cooked a Burns Supper for my family.....I had porridge......keeping up the Scottish link! :) xx

Hi! Had a busy day, cleaning and helping daughter with homework! I'm in Sparkley for the February challenge-I really want to do a stone a month but will be happy with 12/13lb or thereabouts. Cooked a Burns Supper for my family.....I had porridge......keeping up the Scottish link! :) xx

Well done!!!

Drinking a hot toffee caramel shake with sweeteners. It's so much nicer hot!

Ah okay, so do you stay in ketosis that way? I think we all have to do what's best for our own lifestyle. Last time my head wasn't in the right place and I couldn't get my head around not eating, plus last time it made my hair fall out loads and made me have af constantly whereas this time I'm side effect free, thank goodness!! Xx

I totally agree! I do stay in ketosis coz I stay low carb (apart from last night when I had a complete sugar meltdown) this is the first week I'm trialling t properly...I did 2 weeks just on packs, then switched to 5:2 low carb, but as I've got so many packs left and love the convenience when at work ive decided to trial this. To be honest, I'm messing around a bit to see what works best for me :)

I only have the chocolate shake, Isis, find the others to sweet!

I bought a mixture. Then I bought 96 products of a man selling them. There were loads of toffee caramel. Not keen on it at all cold. Love it hot. The mint choc is to die for hot lol

Back