09 - Our Skinny Year Team - Complete

MissAma

Silver Member
The "Just started" thread is full and as I understand it the rules for a CD team are only 6 people in a team, right?

I'm thinking us 1st timers in our first week are partly a result of the NYE resolutions so we could use a 2009_Our_Skinny_Year, what do you say? I'd be happy to maintain the thread, update everyone's results and organize challenges if you want.

I also presume that if we're in CD 100% we have a lot to lose (the more similar our extra lbs the better) and have decided to keep the letter of the book so to speak so we can probably use as much encouragement as possible!

Who'd like to join?

Last edited:
I'm not 110% sure either (you've been here waaaay longer than us:)), I figure we have a team then name it something then go to the CD Teams forum and compete in weight loss challenges against other teams of CDers and hopefully provide support to each other to keep those will power juices flowing.

Hi can i join? I am restarting after having a baby. Today is day 1 for me

AutumnSky -And way skinnier than some of us! But no, it does not, I was hoping you'd join!

So s_786 are you in as well?

In that case we only have two more spots, we're nice people, we promise!

Diddums- I'll check rules and so on some more as well. What week are you in?

AutumnSky -And way skinnier than some of us! But no, it does not, I was hoping you'd join!

So s_786 are you in as well?

In that case we only have two more spots, we're nice people, we promise!

Diddums- I'll check rules and so on some more as well. What week are you in?

Woo! How exciting!!

xxx

lol you wouldnt be jealous if you had this little monkey screaming in your ear every night

Last edited:
How are you guys with internet access? Can we make it a team rule that we check into the team's thread -we'll build one in CD Teams- once a day? That way we know there is some accountability and aren't tempted to cheat!

So a few questions:
- What week/day are you in?
- How old are you?
- If you already had a weigh-in, how much have you lost? (only what we lose from becoming a team counts to the challenges and those work much like The Biggest Loser on telly)
-When is your next weigh-in?
- Are you on SS or SS+?
- Restarter or first timer?
- Do you have a diary/blog on here? (if so, please post link)
- How much weight are you looking to lose?

I'll start:
- Week 1 - Day 3
- My first weigh-in is next Thursday
- 100% CD on SS
- First time on CD but have lost on healthy eating and exercise earlier this year and have given up smoking as well
MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum - MissAma
- A whooping 134 lbs!

How are you guys with internet access? Can we make it a team rule that we check into the team's thread -we'll build one in CD Teams- once a day? That way we know there is some accountability and aren't tempted to cheat!

So a few questions:
- How old are you?
- If you already had a weigh-in, how much have you lost? (only what we lose from becoming a team counts to the challenges and those work much like The Biggest Loser on telly)
- Are you on SS or SS+?

I'm fine with internet access :)

1) Week 2 - day 7
2) 24
3) 1st weigh-in -8lbs
4) Monday 12th Jan
5) SS
6) Restarter
7) 67lbs

So a few questions:
- How old are you?
- Are you on SS or SS+?

Week 2 day 1. I'm 21. Just been weighed and i lost 11lb :) Next weigh in 18th Jan. I'm a first timer on SS. I'm looking at losing 52kg . I have my blog here My Road to a Lighter, Happier Me!

So a few questions:
- How old are you?
- Are you on SS or SS+?

I am on day 1
Next weigh in 12th Jan
SS
Restarter
Want to lose 91lb:cry::cry:

Back