09 - Our Skinny Year Team - Complete

I can't make it any smaller I'm afraid.

This is the code for the first one of above:

[1url=http://www.GlitterMaker.com/][img=http://www.glittermaker.com/temp-images/6/615/glitter-sparkle-123170976146997.gif[/url]

delete the 1 that's the second character and then copy and paste it into your signature if you want

How are these ones? - I personally like number 5 and 7

Last edited:
Hi everyone
Just got back from my weigh in and have lost 3lb even though it was not a fantastic week. I am happy i have lost something, but am definately going to have a full week and get into ketosis roll on day 3 im ready :D:D:D

What week/day are you in?
- How old are you?
- If you already had a weigh-in, how much have you lost? (only what we lose from becoming a team counts to the challenges and those work much like The Biggest Loser on telly)
-When is your next weigh-in?
- Are you on SS or SS+?
- Restarter or first timer?
- Do you have a diary/blog on here? (if so, please post link)
- How much weight are you looking to lose?

Hi MissAma

Here are my details:

WEEK ONE - DAY FIVE
AGE 30
wEIGH IN ON WED
SS+ FIRST TIMER
NEED TO LOSE 4.5 STONE

tHANKS

XX

are you guys a 6 or not? if there is any room i would like to joing my info:
Week One Day 6
Age 28
Weigh in on Thurs
SS+ (no food, 4 shakes)
Need to loose about 6 stone if not more

Hello again ladies!

AutumnSky - Two votes for no 7 already, but then again sarahsunshine is using the first one in her signature already so maybe we should stick with that one? - Or better yet, isn't it easier if we each "wear" whichever of them we want?

Sarahsunshine - my weigh in got moved for Wednesday evening as well so we'll both have our first one at the same time, exciting! Have you peaked at the scales yet? ;)

Diddums - glad you like that one, that makes two votes for it :) how has your day been? - Is this your second week? When is your weigh in?

mollymoo - we'd love to have you but for now it looks like we are six although s_789 hasn't yet confirmed.

s_789 if you're still wanting the spot in the team can you please let us know?

AutumnSky now I saw your ticker! Have you had another weigh in and it was 5 lbs?!? That is brilliant!!!!

congratulations0an8.jpg

How has everyone's day been? I'm anxiously waiting for the famous energy when in ketosis mode!

Going really well! I don't get hungry at all. My next weigh in is Sunday. Can't wait!! How you doing? Ooo yes its my second week.

Not hungry either! Thinking about it too much for sure but I feel strong and like I can be on this thing for months and month on end!!!

My consultant today had some bad news abour products. In Sweden there are a bunch of them we do not have like many of the flavours, no fiber and certainly NO porridge. Which is sad and worrying at the same time but when I started this I knew that I would have to document myself and know more than my CDC does on some topics as well as not expect everything from her or the organization in Sweden but depend on me first and foremost.

There is a Valentine's Day challenge that I guess we can enter as a team if we establish ourselves as a new one tomorrow, sounds interesting? We are SSers here and setting targets for loss sounds silly considering there is nothing we can do but follow it 100% but if it takes the team's fancy I don't see why we shouldn't!

Hiya

Have you heard back from s_789 confirmed cos if not I'd love to join your team. Just completing day . First weigh in tomorrow (Tuesday). Hoping for a good week as I've stuck to it 100%.

Hello again ladies!

AutumnSky - Two votes for no 7 already, but then again sarahsunshine is using the first one in her signature already so maybe we should stick with that one? - Or better yet, isn't it easier if we each "wear" whichever of them we want?

Sarahsunshine - my weigh in got moved for Wednesday evening as well so we'll both have our first one at the same time, exciting! Have you peaked at the scales yet? ;)

Diddums - glad you like that one, that makes two votes for it :) how has your day been? - Is this your second week? When is your weigh in?

mollymoo - we'd love to have you but for now it looks like we are six although s_789 hasn't yet confirmed.

s_789 if you're still wanting the spot in the team can you please let us know?

AutumnSky now I saw your ticker! Have you had another weigh in and it was 5 lbs?!? That is brilliant!!!!

congratulations0an8.jpg

How has everyone's day been? I'm anxiously waiting for the famous energy when in ketosis mode!

Thanks hun - yeah my weigh-in is every Monday, and I lost 5lbs this week - woo!! Can't wait to see how much you guys have lost tomorrow!!

P.S. Loving the Valentines day challenge idea. I'd like to be in the 12 stones by then...

xxx

So one for the VD challenge. Anyone else?

Bonzo I'd love it if you joined us, you and I are at exactly the same BMI and have just started CD. Or are you a restarter? Sorry if it's a dumb question but are you a he or a she? For no other reason than if you're a guy you'll be losing so much faster than me :)

Okay everyone, let's have this team thing clear before the end of the day, shall we? So far it consists of: AutumnSky, Diddums, sarahsunshine, naomi 1611, myself and since s_789 never answered either molymoo or Bonzo, or maybe both! I shall go check and ask if it's okay for us to be 7.

Have an un-hungry day everyone!!!

Hi...... I'm a girlie, first (and only) timer!!

MissAma - we must have been separated at birth.... same height, same weight.... spooky!!!

hi
is there room for one more? i had a baby 5 months ago and need to loose weight cant keep using her as the exciuse as to why i still look 6 months pregnant!!

ive just started week 2 of cd and could do with a few friends

1)week2 day 2
2)31
3)first weigh in 7lbs
4)monday 12th jan
5)ss
6)first timer
7) 4 stones

blush xxx

Bonzo - that's right!

blush and everyone else - I think if I understand correctly, the reason why we can't have a team of say 8 instead of 6 is that according to the rules of the challenges only 6 people can report their weight to count in the competition with the other teams. What we COULD do I presume, is to nominate which 6 people would report the weight the next challenge and just have two sit on the side lines. Even that may be frowned upon by the mods or owners and even the other teams as that may give us an advantage....

Is that right? I tried posting on the team advertising site but I can't get IreneH or any other veterans to explain the 6 members rule to me and I can not send a PM yet.

As I said we would want to sort it tonight though so how do you ladies suggest we do this?

On a personal note - I think I'm in ketosis now! Out of the blue I started feeling hotter and hotter while in a meeting today and now feel like I'm burning! Not MUCH more energetic but clearly in the mood to get things accomplished.

Just worried that the ketosis won't have time to burn my ample fat till the weigh-in! :)

Back