09 - Our Skinny Year Team - Complete

Well done sarah. My first weigh in tommorow, i dont expect to have lost anything at all really, but i am back on track now so weigh in next week will tell me! Even though i have cheated i have avoided carbs so if i go into ketosis it should stay that way. Hopefully wont get the headaches now as no caffiene and no carbs! I will let you know my disastorous loss tommorow! x

Wow....... well done sarahsunshine. Doesn't sound as though it was such a bad week after all eh?? You must be really pleased. A good weigh in just gives you such a bolster and seems to make it all worth while. Roll on week 2 -before we know it, summer will be here and we'll all be so pleased we stuck with it!!

Diddums and Mollymoo

Yup I'm on 3 shakes a day. I wonder why you have been told different things?? Don't know whether I could last on 3 shakes a day for 12 weeks....... that would be March 31st. Think maybe a low carb/low calorie soup might be a good idea altho my husband isn't so sure. I think he thinks that if I add food (of any description) into the mix then I might not stick with the programme. Maybe he's right..... guess I won't know until I try it.

Spoke to my dad yesterday. He had told me last week that he'd decided to stop drinking alcohol - he's not a big drinker but is a bit of a health freak - and I told him we had decided, as a family, to eat more healthily. Anyway yesterday he asked if I'd had anything I shouldn't like a cake or chocolate..... and I told him that I definitely hadn't..... didn't tell him I hadn't actually eaten for 8 days lol!!!!

Hiya Bonzo, i was not allowed to do 3 shakes a day without permission from my doctor! I have 4 shakes a day and am allowed to sustain that for 12 weeks.

have just posted on here instead of the official team thread.... doh!!!

Last edited:
Back