1/2 Stone Gain - Anyone recovered?!?

Hi all

I fell off the wagon big time :mad:. I missed two weigh ins (holiday first week, course away with work second week) so had 3 weeks without being weighed!

I put on 1/2 stone! :eek: .
I'd lost 1st 4lbs and was only 1/2 lb away from my club 10.

I am now back to where I was in february.

Anyone else done the same and gone on to successfully lose it again?

Or am I a lost cause :cry:

hello,
of course you can lose it again, you done it in the first place so you know it can be done again. :)

just draw a line and treat today as day 1 you cant undo what you have done so no point dwelling on it. :)

good luck you can do it

I'm sorry to hear than hun, all you need to do is shake it off and get back on track - easier said than done I know, but if you dwell on it it'll get worse - I put 7lb on in one week once and was so pis*ed about it I lost 10lb in one week!

Good luck hun xxx

Hey! :wavey:

I put 4lb on it 2 weeks, down to takeaways and lots of alcohol. I managed to lose the full 4lb the week after. So yes, it is possible. Please don't let it bother you, get up, dust yourself off and start again :) Good Luck xx

I lost 1.5stone before Christmas (in preparation for being a bridesmaid) and annoyingly (but i ate it - so have to deal with it) put on about a stone.

I have rejoined and although i haven't lost anything yet (can't say i've been able to stick to the plan - life keeps getting in the way!) i seem to be maintaining at the moment so, if i know if i stick to the plan i'll be able to lose!

It is totally do-able, as Kaz says - you've done it once, you can do it again.

My theory on it is - i lost the 1.5 and if i hadn't lost that i'd be 1 stone heavier than i was then....so yes i am taking the scenic route to getting slim, but at least it's heading in the right direction eventually!

No you certainly are not a lost cause......you are just human like the rest of us, I'm sure everyone of us has fallen of the wagon at sometime or another.

Just forget that now, start again and you will soon start losing again, chin up and good luck to you.

You know what?

The only thing worse than putting on 7 pounds would be the 7 pounds plus the rest that you'll on if you stop following the plan now!

So put it down to experience and get back with the programme - and make a plan for what you're going to do if you're in the position when you can't attend class again.

Back