1/2 Syn Fruit Roulade!!

Made this tonight and it is beaut, thanks so much for the post

I've made it twice and while I like the cake bit the quark filling just turns my stomach!

I think next time I make it I'll half the recipe and use my HE A allowance of Philadelphia light for the filling and see if it tastes any nicer!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not keen on the quark filling so mix 1/2 quark with 1/2 fromage frais, drop of vanilla essence and a little sweetner (to taste) much more palatable.

OMW, I made this roulade this afternoon, exactly to the recipe using just sweetened quark and it was delicious!! I say "was" cos the whole family devoured it within minutes!! I am going to make another one in the week but with a chocolate options added.

I just made my first one of these - mixed the 1/2 tub of quark with a pot of 0% greek yog, sweetner and chopped strawberries and rolled it up - DELISH!!

Even my boyf loved it :)

a new staple for us I think..

sounds amazing, hopefully will help curb my sweet craving! thank you :)

Time to get me a swiss roll tray and try this bad boy out! Sounds lovely!

Made another one on Saturday for the in-laws. I used frozen strawberries and blueberries this time.

They loved it! Didn't get a picture as it all went too quick!!!

Made this last night, threw some blueberries in the middle (would have prefered raspeberries/strawberries but I'd eaten them all!:mad:) Still, it was delish, all I managed to save was 1 slice which i'm going to have for pud tonight, a reward for going to Zumba tonight :D

Can't wait for WI tomorrow so I can let everyone know how good it is! :happy096:

Back