I just made this... wow :)

I made it too, this afternoon :)

It's all gone now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2541600125.jpg
    image-2541600125.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 290
I've just found this thread, definitely gunna make this, wondered what a roulade was but it's a bit like a Swiss roll from wot I can see. All look good though. Can't wait x

Bumping so u can find it when searching for ingredients in a min in sainsburys lol

I meant so that I CAN FIND EM

.............. Hhmmmm it's in the oven as we speak :)

Does this actually come out like a cake consistency or not? xx

soon2bslimmer77 said:
Does this actually come out like a cake consistency or not? xx

Yes but it doesn't rise. It's like a Swiss roll - or traditional roulade.

I've got this in the oven now! Hoping it tastes good because I need something to take to group on Tuesday for the taster evening!

I am going to make it today i have had a naughty weekend lol so have the rest of the week to be good so will make this and that can be my sweet treat for very little syns xx

Ewww but then wont it be like an ommlette ?? xx

No it will taste the same. It doesn't really rise up that much anyway. I do the syn free pancakes and they are lovely :)

I'd say try it without but tbh 1/2 a syn for the whole thing is fine I was just saying.

how do you do the pancakes hun is it the same batter without the baking powder? xx I love pancakes and bacon with maple syrup that could be my new breakie xxx

soon2bslimmer77 said:
how do you do the pancakes hun is it the same batter without the baking powder? xx I love pancakes and bacon with maple syrup that could be my new breakie xxx

There's a thread on here about the pancakes but put simply, per pancake, 1 egg, separated, whisk the whites in 1 bowl until stiff, mix the yolk and 1 tbsp (ir to taste) of Splenda and a few drops of vanilla in the other bowl. Fold 2 mixtures together until combined. It won't look like batter. Then spray oil in pan, add mixture and turn carefully when bottom is cooked :) I found sugar free maple syrup and it's all so yummy and syn free :)

OMG where did you get sugar free maple syrup from lol i am in heaven now I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD hahaha

I found sugar free maple syrup and it's all so yummy and syn free :)

Sugar Free maple syrup sounds fab - where did you get it from??? and is it def free?

checked on SW website and it only shows costa coffee & starbucks sugar free flavoured syrups are free but doesn't mention any others.

soon2bslimmer77 said:
OMG where did you get sugar free maple syrup from lol i am in heaven now I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD hahaha

Slimbysummer said:
Sugar Free maple syrup sounds fab - where did you get it from??? and is it def free?

checked on SW website and it only shows costa coffee & starbucks sugar free flavoured syrups are free but doesn't mention any others.

I must confess I bought it in America but there are people selling them on eBay :)

As for synning them - I have just assumed that as other flavours of sugar free syrups are free then this is too! I also find I use hardly any as you don't need to.

Can't believe this was only half a syn, made this yesterday was lovely added a White options Choc with banana and strawberry to my filling x Will defo be making again xx

Back