1/3 included in the making

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by R.G, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. R.G

R.G Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Guys

Im not always a angel with my 1/3 and sometimes push this to the side of my plate :break_diet:

although when the 1/3 is included in the making of the meal for example a spag bol loaded with veg im a little angel and eat it all lol

so thought i would be a good idea for people to post there fave recipes where the 1/3 is included in the making of the meal

i do this with

chilli

spag bol

currys

ideas needed for more yummy meals where 1/3 is included in the prep please

x:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cai

Cai has a thin girl inside!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW in the main
    I like this....I wanna know more too! LOL

Could it be done with like cottage pie?? adding veg to the meat and also mixing corrots with the potatoes for the topping??

I would also like to know how to make a good, syn free or v low syn creamy potato(ish) topping for pies like this??? I may try it tonight seeing as it is raining!!!

4. R.G

R.G Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im re-joining class tonight some im in sw mode today ha ... just been preping some meals ready for in the week and i have just made three massive wok fulls of chilli, spag bol and minced beef wit onions in gravy ..... and i only used one small pack of extra lean mince for ALL three

i packed them out with shredded carrot, corgette and added mushrooms peppers onions sugar snaps ect ect ............ cnt actually believe how many meals its made .....
    x

5. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Why not just use a superfree veg like swede or celeriac for the topping and skip the potato. Thats your 1/3 SF done, bingo.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.