Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1/3 included in the making

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by R.G, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. R.G

R.G Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Guys

Im not always a angel with my 1/3 and sometimes push this to the side of my plate :break_diet:

although when the 1/3 is included in the making of the meal for example a spag bol loaded with veg im a little angel and eat it all lol

so thought i would be a good idea for people to post there fave recipes where the 1/3 is included in the making of the meal

i do this with

chilli

spag bol

currys

ideas needed for more yummy meals where 1/3 is included in the prep please

x:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cai

Cai has a thin girl inside!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW in the main
    I like this....I wanna know more too! LOL

Could it be done with like cottage pie?? adding veg to the meat and also mixing corrots with the potatoes for the topping??

I would also like to know how to make a good, syn free or v low syn creamy potato(ish) topping for pies like this??? I may try it tonight seeing as it is raining!!!

4. R.G

R.G Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im re-joining class tonight some im in sw mode today ha ... just been preping some meals ready for in the week and i have just made three massive wok fulls of chilli, spag bol and minced beef wit onions in gravy ..... and i only used one small pack of extra lean mince for ALL three

i packed them out with shredded carrot, corgette and added mushrooms peppers onions sugar snaps ect ect ............ cnt actually believe how many meals its made .....
    x

5. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Why not just use a superfree veg like swede or celeriac for the topping and skip the potato. Thats your 1/3 SF done, bingo.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.