1 and 3/4 stone to lose in 3 weeks!!! Left it too late?

I need to lose 1st10 in 3 weeks... have I left it too late? I am currently on day 2 of solesource (having 3 shakes a day) and now in a panic as I've got a big special event coming up (I've recently put on 1st9 through eating junk - feel and look terrible!)

Help!!

PS: I currently weight 11st10, need/want to be back down to 10st. I'm 5ft8 if that makes any difference! I haven't done Cambridge before so not sure how much weight is possible to lose!

You may be cutting it fine, but never say never. Stick to it 100% and you can't do more than that, whatever happens you will be nearer to that goal than on any other diet.

Good luck.

Hi. I would say that because you are not very 'overweight' (we weigh almost the same!) that you probably won't be able to meet that goal. However, the first week you will lose the most, albeit a lot of water weight. I lost 16 lbs in the first 4 weeks of CD, starting at 13 stone 2. This was on SS+ so you may see some bigger losses on SS. I would say it is all down to the individual. Good luck! :) Don't get disheartened because at the end of the day, a loss is still a loss, so that's better than not doing it at all!

Thanks for your reply. I'm in a panic as I've convinced myself I can't go to this big special event in 3 weeks unless I lose the weight as: A) I will look/feel cr@p and B) People will talk about me behind my back saying 'Gosh she's put on some weight, hasn't she?' ... there will be people there that I haven't seen in years!! ooh, how did it get to this!! ... answers on a postcard!!

Thanks for your reply. Do you think it is unrealistic in your opinion from being on the diet?

My honest opinion is that while I have seen people on here lose that amount in the time-scale you say, most have either been men (annoying that they lose quicker) or had more to lose to begin with. However, it is always down to the individual and some people just lose more than others while eating exactly the same. All I can suggest for the best results is stick with the plan and drink loads of water (if I have less water I have lower losses).

You could possibly try toning exercises, you may not lose the pounds but could lose inches that way.

I think you may be setting yourself up for disappointment I am afraid. Best advice: accept that this diet will help you get a large chunk of that off, do some toning exercises and invest in some spanx!

I've done exactly the same as u, started in plenty of time & lost abit but come off it for a while & now only have 4 wks left to my hol so am in a panic & so annoyed with myself! I'm starting tom & just going to stick to it 100 % & do my best, that way I know I'll b happier about my body then I am today even if I haven't lost as much as I hoped.

Good luck, u can defo get a big big chunk gone & feel good for your special day.
Xx

Back