1 DD and one UP day under my belt

I will. Grace back at school and I'm a bit better too, hoping a decent sleep will nail it.

Off for run now-and later on will get soup stuff for tomoz.
Hubby REALLY loved your soup-he's a bigger fan than me of tomato anyways.
I really like the fact it's all in soup maker and just left to get in with it-no faffing about..even if it makes less-volume wise, it's still easier to do twice that a big pot.

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes-managing not to count. But still got tail end of cold. Found the dd difficult today-craving carb/sugar. Think as TOTM due-feel bigger and bigger as day goes on. Also running still not up to full speed. Can still feel a wee stiff/sore bit on my bum/tailbone where I feel last week-MUCH better but still there.
Really hacked off with running. In down to the last 40 miles.......can't wait til it's over-total chore!

Trainer tomoz. Wee gift for his baby twins, run/workout and RELAX.

Soup maker a hit despite a 'trial' cauliflower soup disaster. It was yuck but even so-v easy to ditch and try another.

G x

UD.

TOTM, shitty cold has returned, feel huge, still feel tender on bahookie.

Did 2 runs.

Soup stuff all set for Tom. Sticking with it :)

G x

Well done for sticking with it while feeling rubbish. Hope you feel better soon.

I had an up day today but it was very picky and not particularly satisfying but DD tomorrow had voices in my head saying just give up till after holiday today as scales had a jump so what is the point? But I can get two more down days in and the scales could be nicer to me :)

Omg that song was in my head too, 'it's nearly Christmas so just ditch it for now' especially when arranging next trainer date for 10th jan!!

But no, I'm not promising to do it throughout but actually think it's possible. Tom night be diff as hubby out so movie night for me and kids but defo gonna try as day/night in Glasgow overnight Saturday and don't want to ruin it for myself.

G x

Yes we can!!! I need big help today too. Still feel big also but let's do it.

We've done it before-500 cals, come on!

G x

just got back from a short very slippery run. Nearly couldn't get off the drive and have to go back out in a little while to grit the drive :-(

Have ham and veg soup and if my friend wants to have lunch out (we may just drink gallons of black coffee !!) I am going to suggest subway salads

Good luck with today.

Just about to get kids up and put soup on for later.

Ah-benefit no.1 of the treadmill, but nothing beats a run outside.

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So did I!

10.11-it's TOTM. But let's face it. It could be worse, much worse. And yes I can't wear ANY size 10's, but I am wearing size 10's and NO the sky hasn't fallen in yet.
Gonna try to keep to it purely to 'be keeping to something'. Otherwise it will be a much longer journey come Jan. even another week will help.

Keep going

G x

I am the same it could be so much worse and I can wear some size 10 jeans and have my first ever skinny jeans on !! 12 but even so have never got the skinny ones up my legs before :)

Lovely friend drank black coffee and ate subway with me :) so still under 150 I can so do this so can you

You've done brill today. I'm sitting at about 800, which isn't great-I know-but movie watching with kids and its Friday.

G x

Thats what i watch when im on treadmill.

Can't be worse than 'Alvin and the chipmunks-chip wrecked'!!!

G x

Back