1 DD and one UP day under my belt

Thanks-not my very first DD, I meant first day since festive period-was on it before the Chrimbo food fest!

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I posted this on my diary but forgot to update here.

After being determined to do juddd again when i got back from my holiday to what appeared to be a 12 pound gain I decided to rejoin SW. I rejoined SW last week at a weight of 11st 0.5 which was 5.7 pounds on so no as bad as the 12 that showed earier in the week. I have decided probably until after the marathon (april 28th) I am going to try to lose my holiday gain with SW and then just maintain. I may return to juddd after that but at the moment i think daily good nutrition is the best for me .

Good luck Gil

T xxx

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm not really 100% sure if my heart is in it this time. I've put on about 8/9, but think I'm due a break after last year and the mileage. I'm still running every day but not so manically.
So still stuck :-(

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There is so much choc in the house I work in . My head is trying to convince me to judddd again but I know realistically that a lot of choc every other day is not good fuel for the training . I have had 6/7 choc free days and I am aiming to be choc free until I am less than 10 7 or until April 28th :)

Back