1 DD and one UP day under my belt

It's soggy soggy here too.

Daughter sick again this morning and off school. So after trainer was home to attend to her. Then hairdresser after school and friend visited later on. Busy busy day-and still rather 'off' eating so ending on 700 cals. Not so UD after all.

Trying for Gary tickets for Glasgow date in the morning. Result may decide type of day......wish me luck!
You doing weigh in tomoz T?

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am worried your not eating enough and your body is just holding on to everything.

Have felt skinny all day today but the closer to weigh in i get I feel heavier :-( LOL

So yes wi at 5.30 am tomorrow

I had Abigail (4 home all day too )

I know but I'm not sure about ' not eating enough'.

I'm actually feeling kinda hungry now. Think maybe just had a bit of the 'bug' that kids had?

Anyways, plan for Tom is. Run/work/shop/make soup/run/dentist with clan/relax.......

Good luck with your VERY early weigh in.

Hopefully no more sickness. My sympathy/nurse gene has expired :)

G x

Well I'm saying 2, but that includes the 1 I mentioned yesterday. And as I sts last week it's over 2 weeks. 10.10.8 (I've rounded up).

I think u knew already the 5-5 wasn't for u.

G x

LOL well done :)

Well I did something very naughty and went back to bed for an hour and the whole world seems a bit brighter now :)

I woke up at 4 am and then just fell asleep as my alarm went off at 5.30 so I did manage to drag my sorry self out for a run with my friend i was exhausted when i got back.

Have loads to do BUT have a 4 day weekend so all feels much better now and i can get on and be productive

Time to start a list :) And get cracking on packing up the kitchen

oh it is a nuaghty day now just dove head first into a tin of celebrations :-( today is now an up day LOL

OOh just realised i can turn tomorrow into a down day and sunday UP YEAH all sorted would of been better had i not eaten my body weight in chocolate but doesn't feel too disastrous now

Ok. Went to McD and had their chicken bacon salad (190 cals).
Then had 2 bowls of homemade soup (200 max-still waiting to count no. Of bowls in full pot to calc cals)

Then watched a movie with kids and had some Milky Way stars/galaxy bites. Counted one whole bag of stars makes it 955. Was supposed to be DD but it was Friday.......
G x

Going out for dinner. Will maybe have soup at lunchtime and try and aim for >2000 cals all in. So UD.

G x

Back