1 DD and one UP day under my belt

Yes-so far I have only had 2 bowls of soup. Made more today so I can have more later on if nec. Feel big though!
How has your day been. I prefer it when our days are the same. Its easier knowing someone else is also going through hell!

G x

Lol I know what you mean ! I am ok but very tearful and stressy lol . I think a dd pmt and no kitchen is just too much lol. Have had 2 soups too and a bag of aldi cheese curls (wotsits) and a light hot choc oh and 2satsumas.

Definitely hungrier on full day fasts . Have enough calories for more soup or hot choc or cheese curls ( or in fact 2 of any ) but going to just have a diet drink and an early night x

Ending on 380 cals...... I couldn't eat another thing.....unless it was chocolate.

All souped oot. And another pot there for tomoz.

Have trainer again Thursday (as wifey having twins next week so swapped days), and I'm at a girls Day Out with pals on Friday so trying to keep it lowwwwww

Nite

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ended today on 1075, wasn't my intention and can't even say it included anything interesting :-(

Hope you fared better

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well call it an intermediate day and you have done great :)

I had a good up day if anything have not eaten enough proper meals.

Wasn't hungry for dinner when i got in from running so just had a yog and bag of aldi cheese curls which as i only had soup for lunch doesn't seem enough . Now i am hungry but it is bedtime .

Hope it doesn't make me too hungry tomorrow.

Are you down or up ?

My plan tomorrow is

lots of black coffee and very weak squash

gammon and veg soup 150 approx

cabbage and leek
carrot and swede mash
parsnips
assorted veg
bovril gravy (about 200)

hot choc (50)

DD-a must!!!

No idea what I have as my soup tasted a bit 'off' today so stuff in fridge may need bin. No idea why. I will need to get some soup ideas. The veg, lentils is getting rather boring.

How easy is the soup maker? What make is it?

G x

I love the soupmaker it is a morphy richards one I got it from costco for 40 pounds but it is 99 in lakeland :-(

Do you like tomato soup if so try this one it is so easy

2 tins of tomatoes
roasted red peppers (200g about 1/2 large jar drained )
tin of carrots
1 knorr vegetabe stock pot
or vegetable oxos
approx 500ml of water
a pickled onion
worcestershire sauce a splash
lazy chilli (optional)

Bung it all in a pan and cook for about 20 minutes and then puree

(or throw it in the soup maker and it does its own thing )
75 cals per portion makes 4 large portions

Today and tomorrow's soup is just a bag of soup veg from the supermarket and some left over gammon cooked and all blended :)

I love to cook but i am a lazy cook

Good dd so far . My brother called this morning and offered to buy us dinner in the hotel he is staying in for business. Was tempted for 2 minutes then realised that would mess up my whole 2 weeks of alternate days. Lol

Feel a bit silly turning down dinner but it is also my only early evening at home until Sunday so need to pack ( working all weekend ) and chill .

So completely changed my dd plan as had some errands to run that left me by subway so just had a subway salad 113 cals and very satisfying x will probably have soup for tea and yog and raspberries

DD all day at 340 cals . I feel if I eat anything else it would be very easy to go crazy does that make sense ?

Bizarrely had lowest weigh in today in a couple of weeks after an up day as well 10.10 so fingers crossed I am the same or less tomorrow

How has your day been ?

I would never turn down dinner!

Yes I do know what u mean. Sometimes if you start you just can't stop.

I'm ending on 539 cals for today. Weighed in at 10.10.8 this morning. Can put on 3lbs in a day then take six to lose it.

Hoping for good weigh in Tom-as at trainer

G x

Back