1 incy tincy weeny ickle pound to go- whoop whoop!!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Well done Tara! How fantastic to be so close to your goal! next week for definite!

x

What the hell.... does your body have a leak:D - you are amazing even to the very last - (you can poo that pound out tomorrow) Whats the plan sexy ?:cool:

OMG hunni - you are amazing! You have done so so well xx

yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

well done. hope you feel better soon :D:D:D

2258697694_0213d4d284.jpg

For you x

woweeeeeeeeee I bet you've lost that 1lb already
Your body is a miracle, the least you've lost is 3lbs in a week - that is so amazing
I can't believe how well you've done, no wonder you feel proud and soo happy!

Hi Tara
Thats bloody amazing. 5lbs at this stage. Fair play to ya. Have you defo decided to refeed this week.
Your pics are great. Hope u feel better soon.
HX

hi monsoon, i don't know how you stuck it for so long...its a long time on LT, are you looking forward to the refeed??....if i was you i would be craping myself...well done you look great...don't go leaving us now that your a slim jim!!!! all the best..x

absolutely fecking amazing!!!!!!!!!!
brilliant!!! Sooo chuffed for you xxxxxxxxxxx
now go rest x

OMG!! Both my husband and I think you look incredible!! And you're so pretty! I didn't think you were unnatractive in your old photo's but you're a gorgeous version of the old you!!
Congratulations!
Have you done much exercise? I need to loose about 8 stone and I do worry I'll have 'flaps' if I'm succesful.
I just hope I can stick to it.
Well done, again x

:party0038:you are great i was just looking over your losses and my goodness lipotrim is for sure your diet just think in a weeks time you can have some food and a drink are you going to treat yourself for all your hard work

OMG!! Both my husband and I think you look incredible!! And you're so pretty! I didn't think you were unnatractive in your old photo's but you're a gorgeous version of the old you!!
Congratulations!
Have you done much exercise? I need to loose about 8 stone and I do worry I'll have 'flaps' if I'm succesful.
I just hope I can stick to it.
Well done, again x
Thankyou so much, and Please, stick to it, I never realised how happy I could ever be about my size! as for the inevitable flaps...not too bad, and shrinking notiably each week! good luck.
T x

Back