1 stone award!! Woo hoo

Pink_Peony

Hi :D
I got my stone award tonight, woo hoo! Have lost a total of 1 stone 1.5lb now in 5 week so am delighted.

I just want to say thank you to everyone on here! You are all a wonderful help and support and I couldn't do it without you all, thank you :eek: xx

That's great. I love feeling that it's all going well and your head is in the right place - the weight just falls off then and I am full of energy! Unfortunatley I've been ill for two weeks now so not feeling like that at all but I love reading others positive posts so I don't forget the good feeling you get when you stick to plan and the weight comes off!

well done, that's fab do you have much to lose?

do you prefer red or green days?
x

Hi Mils, yes I have a fair bit to lose but it feels so fab to think I am 1 stone closer to losing it all! :D

I much prefer red days. I have PCOS and red day based diets are really good for people with PCOS so I pretty much have all red days (1 green day per wk max) and it seems to work really well for me and I am honestly never hungry!

How are you getting on? xx

That's great. I love feeling that it's all going well and your head is in the right place - the weight just falls off then and I am full of energy! Unfortunatley I've been ill for two weeks now so not feeling like that at all but I love reading others positive posts so I don't forget the good feeling you get when you stick to plan and the weight comes off!

Aaww Edwin, I hope that you feel better soon :eek: It's hard when you feel ill and just want to confort eat isn't it! I am like that when it is TOTM! Fingers crossed you will be on the mend soon xx

Yay well done, you're doing brilliantly!x

I did SW years ago and was quite successful, since then I have been yo yo dieting. My most recent attempt was with cambridge diet but the thought of going back on CD is not making me feel very excited!!

I did enjoy SW and it suits me because i have a big appetite but I like the losses of CD.

I go on holiday in 12 weeks so would like to lose a couple of stone before then, so your losses are very inspirational.
xx
xx

Yay well done, you're doing brilliantly!x

I did SW years ago and was quite successful, since then I have been yo yo dieting. My most recent attempt was with cambridge diet but the thought of going back on CD is not making me feel very excited!!

I did enjoy SW and it suits me because i have a big appetite but I like the losses of CD.

I go on holiday in 12 weeks so would like to lose a couple of stone before then, so your losses are very inspirational.
xx
xx

Thank you Sarah :D

Edwin - I have "tried" CD umpteen times and always failed so have promised myself that I'm not going to try CD again! I know that the losses are attractive but I can't tell you how much I am loving SW and am positive that the weight is going to come off and stay off this way. I'm not saying that CD doesn't work because for many people it does, I'm just not one of those people :D Good luck hun, stick to SW and you will do it xx

Well done! :happy096:

Back