1 Stone challenge

Welcome and good luck! I lost 2 and a half stone really quickly calorie counting so I know it can be done! Unfortunately my grandfather and dog passed away within weeks of each other, I ended up comfort eating and putting it all back on. I weighed in at 13st 2 last week, got wi tonight and hoping to have lost at least 2! Xx

Good luck tonight kikaroo Hope you get the result you are after
I weigh in the morning and this is my 3rd success express day but had a big blow out one day so we'll see what the scales says

Good luck!

I lost a pound. Not exactly what I was after, but better than a pound on I suppose! I guess that's pretty good considering I ate out 3 times this week and had a night out. I thought I'd counted all syns but I suppose when you eat out you can only guesstimate. Maybe I under estimated the amount of syns in some of my meals. Not planning on eating/drinking out at all this week so hopefully the scales will show a bigger loss next Thursday xx

Hey guys, sorry I haven't replied in a while! I have had a couple of days away :) xx

Welcome everyone!! Anyone can join at any time because we will continue to get newbies all the time!! Plus it's all about the support etc... :-D

I have had EE days this week, unfortunately I have only lost 1lb! :-( but atleast it's a step in the right direction! All the lbs add up!! xx

I made an amazing spicy shepherds pie last night on EE! All syn free and my boyfriend loved it, comfort food heaven!! :-D xx

Welldone everyone!!

What are everyone's plans for the weekend? Any tips for steering away from takeaways and helping with those pesky chocolate cravings!! :-( lol xx

2lb off for me

A pound is a great loss I think Sure we're all heading in the right direction :)

I'm hoping to do some gardening at the weekend if the weather is favourable
I'm gonna try stick to plan so I'll be havin fakeaway rather than take away Gonna make sw burgers and chips tonight
Then maybe a curry over the weekend Not quite sure yet

I've been buying dark chocolate lately and find that its a nice chocolatey hit but I dont want to eat lots of it but it depends on your taste

Good luck for the week ahead

I know where i'm going wrong. I'm trying to eat salads which i dont really like unless it is covered in salad cream (full fat only) or from subway with loads of southwest sauce. Or just having soup for dinner then i'm starving by tea time.

My plan from today is to have vegetable soup as my superfree (small bowl) then have something like a jacket potato with prawns or chicken and savoury rice for dinner.

Hopefully then i wont come home and raid the cupboards after work x

1lb off for me this week.

I was hoping for more but exam time is uber stressful for me and I've had a little too much chocolate (given to me by the kids) to keep me going!

I'm off out tonight and had planned to flexi-syn - let's hope I can get 2lbs off next week!

1lb off for me this week. I was hoping for more but exam time is uber stressful for me and I've had a little too much chocolate (given to me by the kids) to keep me going! I'm off out tonight and had planned to flexi-syn - let's hope I can get 2lbs off next week!

I was disappointed with my 1 lb as well but when I thought about it. As 'on it' as I was, I ate out 3 times last week and went to a party and whilst I made good choices every time, you lose an element of control when you're bit 100% sure how your food is being prepared.

Well done in your loss anyhow - it's a pound in the right direction! Onwards and downwards! Xx

I need to get back on it next week as I've been naughty this weekend. :-( x feeling disappointed in myself. I found myself picking at stuff!! Aaagghhh xx

I'm thinking of trying red days. My plan for tomorrow was almost a red day just need to change rice with my tea for something else?

I've just downloaded a countdown app and realised my target date i set my self in jan is in 45 days obviously not going to happen!! X

I need to get back on it next week as I've been naughty this weekend. :-( x feeling disappointed in myself. I found myself picking at stuff!! Aaagghhh xx

Me too! I'm minus 40 syns already - I don't weigh until Thursday! Stress related eating, but it's made me feel worse!

I'm thinking of trying red days. My plan for tomorrow was almost a red day just need to change rice with my tea for something else?

I've just downloaded a countdown app and realised my target date i set my self in jan is in 45 days obviously not going to happen!! X

What are you having for tea tomorrow? I've had a red day today, in the hope of trying to limit yesterday's damage

I'm going to make the katsu chicken curry from the sw website.

I'm having a baked potato for lunch which would be a b choice, 2nd b choice would be breadcrumbs for the katsu chicken.

Could try cauliflower rice but i've never tried it before and dont really no how to make it x

Me too! I'm minus 40 syns already - I don't weigh until Thursday! Stress related eating, but it's made me feel worse!

It's awful isn't it! I think mine is stress related too! I don't even know how many syns I am over by :-/ xx I hope you have a good week next week! Let me know how you get on :-D xxx

2 days fully back on track! If I manage to maintain on Saturday it will be a miracle after the weekend I had!

I'm half back on track - I may be able to salvage a sts out of this mess! Need Thursday to come around so I can properly draw a line and start again xx

I've stayed on track for the past 3 days. I have lost 0.5lb this week which isn't too bad considering what I ate over the weekend!! Lol :-/ xx

I've also tried having red and green days too, I really want a 1.5lb loss next week!! I need it xx

I lost 1lb at weigh in yesterday, happy with that.

Although i really think i'm pushing my luck as i did not deserve to lose it!

Hoping for a 100% week this week. Doing lots of exercise as well :) x

hey, i'd like to join if i may?! i think these mini challenges are always helpful and motivational! i don't really have anything in particular to lose the stone for but 12/6 seems reasonable, that's 4 weeks. i weigh on thursdays so start from tomorrow :)

hey, i'd like to join if i may?! i think these mini challenges are always helpful and motivational! i don't really have anything in particular to lose the stone for but 12/6 seems reasonable, that's 4 weeks. i weigh on thursdays so start from tomorrow :)

Welcome! I weigh on Thursdays too. I'm not expecting a loss though - it's been a really tough week this week with work! Line well and truly drawn though :) xx

I lost 1.5 yesterday and while I was ecstatic I finally lost I was disappointed and I'm feeling a bit disheartened

It's frustrating when you don't get what you feel you deserve. I was disappointed with only losing a pound last week, I'll be happy to have just put on a pound this week! 1.5 is still a great achievement though - keep going! Xx

Back