1 stone down!! :-)

princessnicky

Ive lost my first stone in 3 1/2 weeks! Wahoo! Im sooo happy! Already lost 5 inchs off my waist and 4 off my hips.

Ive up'ed my veg and water intake and think this has helped alot!

5 more stone to go is daunting but it looks very do-able now! :)

Thank you. Im alot happier, but cant really see the difference yet! I started at 16 st 9lbs so i think it will be atleast another half stone till i drop a dress size.

Wow Nicky, that's an amazingly quick loss - congratulations!

:DBrilliant - well done.:D

Thats really inspirational Nicky well done! I'm a defecter from Cambridge so am going to have to get used to the losses not being as big, but I am going to be able to eat food!!!!!! YEYYYYYY!!!!!! Joining my class tomorrow night but have been looking at these threads and getting loads of ideas and have been trying out some of the recipes. Got some money put back so I can do the 12 week countdown and buy all the books and am raring to go! Really does help seeing all the posts by Slimming Worlders, can't wait to become part of the 'Club'!!!! Well done to you all! xx

WOW! Well done you, that is a fantastic amount to lose.

Which plan are you on?
Good luck with your weight loss, sounds like you've got it sussed.

ruby

Ruby- ive been doing green and red days. Mostly green but one or two red days just to get a break from the carbs. Cant get my head around EE at all, and since ive been doing the original plan on off for 9years im happy sticking with what i know.

Well done thats amazing!

It took me 2 stone to notice any visable change myself (ive lost 32lbs in 4 months) but people told me they had noticed it after the first 10lbs so you would be surprised! I started out in size 18 clothes and im now fitting into 14's...tho not in jeans :(. Tho some ppl can lose a stone and drop a dress size...think it just depends!

Sounds like your doing fabulous and it wont be long before you lose that other 5 stone!! :) xx

Congratulations! Well done, that is a great achievement.

Ruby- ive been doing green and red days. Mostly green but one or two red days just to get a break from the carbs. Cant get my head around EE at all, and since ive been doing the original plan on off for 9years im happy sticking with what i know.

Same here. I do both red and green but mostly stick with red. I did one day of EE but it felt soooooo wrong lol! Can't get my head around it.:eek:

ruby

well done nicky!
what a fab weightloss, keep going!
i also increased superfree last week and lost 4.5 lbs, well happy, i have gone down a dress size, was 24 now 22 and there getting loose, i love slimming world, i do EE xxx

Back