1 Stone in 2 weeks :) WHOOP!

ClareyMary

is back on it...
Hello :)

Cant hold it in... i need to be excited with you all about amazingly losing 14lbs in 2 weeks :).....

So happy!... really given me super motivation to stick with it and my confidence is already getting better!!...

Hope are you all having a good weekend... keep glugging away :)

xx

Well done to you, I'm hoping for the same come wednesday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww well done, I have my weigh in tomorrow and if I lose 4lbs then will be a stone for me too. I think it will be more like 2 though x

fab ladies well done xx
im not weighing in til thursday but if i have done half as well as you then ill be chuffed xxx

I've got to wait until Thursday too to see how I've done........I'll need to lose 6lbs to get to the stone mark

That is amazing! These sort of stories keep me motivated, my first weigh in is on Thursday!

Thanks girlies.. :)

Fingers crossed you all get good weigh in's this week :)....

Im going to stick to just SS this week... no + for me..... need to get into that Hen Dress!!!!!

xx

well done you amazing losses :)

Well done hun, its a great feeling in it :D:D

I just ate a fly!... ha!... might that knock me out of Ketosis!.. eughhh :)

That's my 100% SS ruined then!!!!!! :) ha!

x

wooohoooo thats great!!!!!

its certainly a good incentive to keep on going

well done x

Thanks again :)... also just a bonus incentive to stick with it!... just went on the Debenhams website and looked at the size guide for my size 18 Bridesmaid dress that i have for the end of March... and apart from needing to be 1.5 inches smaller on the hips...everywhere else is mega under!!!... hoorah!... i love the measurements every week!!

Dress alterations are in 9 more weigh in's time... :)

Hope your all having a positive day!.. :) xx

Ive also lost a stone in 2 weeks, now 14 stone, still a few stone to lose yet but i know i can do it :), well done to all :)

Well done Stacey :)... xxx

:happy096: Well Done ClaryMary...keep it up

I did it!!! 1 stone done and dusted.....woo hoo!!!

Back