1 week down

Neverendingdiet

Hi all been on a mixture of slim&shake & cambridge sachets for a week and soooo happy lost 6lbs!!!! Love this forum it's really kept me motivated this week.:D

That's a great start. Well done.

Fab, great first week! How much do you want to lose?

Thanks. I would love to lose 21lbs for christmas/new year. That should get me back to size 10/12.So here's to shifitng the 16lbs!!. Im going to Amsterdam for the new year and would love some nice trendy warm clothes to wear.
Your both doing really well have you hit any bad days yet?

The worst time was when I started back after I had a break for a week. The first 3 days were pretty difficult but it's been fine since then. I'm enjoying the variety on this diet and knowing that I will take a break for Xmas makes me more certain to stick to it than if there was no end in sight. 8-10 weeks at a stretch I think will work for me. Hope to get back on it after Xmas to lose the remainder.

What a great way of looking at it. I did shakes a couple of years ago and lost 5 stone in 16 weeks. I had a break after 10 weeks for a weekend in Brighton and to be honest i couldn't wait to get back on the shakes after the binge weekend we had.

I did Lipotrim a few years ago and also lost 5 stone in 16 weeks :). I'm not quite gonna do that on this diet but I'm enjoying the flavours and variety much more. I did my 16 weeks on Lipotrim just on choc shakes as I couldn't stomach any of the other flavours. On S&S I find all of the options ok but I do have my favourites and the veg is very welcome too.

Flipping eck you did really well doing that on just choc shakes !! I do think the S&S shakes taste quite good. My fav or the bars and spag bol.

Yeah, I don't think I could do 4 months on choc shakes now! In fact I don't think I could do any diet that only contained shakes now. Lipotrim put me off trying a VLCD again for years! I'm ashamed to say that in the intervening few years I put most of it back on (I lost 7 stone in total - 5 on LT and another 2 when I finished LT with low calorie / low carb eating). If S&S had been around then I might not have put so much on as this isn't nearly as difficult as I found LT! It's funny saying that a VLCD is a breeze but it really is compared to LT!

I like the banana / strawberry milkshakes, banana, choc truffa and lemon bars and the spag bol the most. I've tried everything else and they're ok but not my favourites.

I know what you mean about VLCD i think they are easier todo.I tried Dukan for a couple of weeks but i got fed up of eating !!! and it's easier to diet not have to think what you are making for meals. I also put 2 stone back on over a 2 yr period after i had lost my 5 stone it just creeps back on!!!. I went on cambridge this year Jan-Mar and lost the 2 stone but went on holiday June & put 1/2 stone on and just been again in September and put on another 1/2 stone!!!. The weight just seems to appear one day !!!

Back