1 week left

Pob can pop

Hi all,

With 1 week left until my goal date of 20th Feb, i am 2lb away from my target. I am confident this will be achieved.

I would like to say thanks to all who have supported me in this journey and i am sure i will stay in touch and be posting in the refeed forum soon :)

Stewart

Well done Stewart! Fantastic results. Staying 100% over Christmas and New Year was definitely worth it. I'm sure you must look a different man but more importantly I hope you feel well, healthy, confident and very proud of your achievement. Best wishes for refeed and maintaining your healthy weight. Keep posting to let us know how you get on as it will be a big help to us all still on our weight loss journeys. Finally, I hope you are now doing all the things that your weight was holding you back from before. Brilliant!

Wow!!! That's amazing. I'm planning to do until 24th and have a little break then come back... And I am struggling even though I've only done just under 4 weeks!

I wish I could do what you've done.

I'll be interested to hear about your maintenance and anything you learn that you can pass on. :)

Fantastic Stewart!! Well done x x x

That's fantastic, look forward to hearing how you get on with maintenance. It's always inspiring hearing stories from people who've made it to target. Good luck :)

Hi all,

With 1 week left until my goal date of 20th Feb, i am 2lb away from my target. I am confident this will be achieved.

I would like to say thanks to all who have supported me in this journey and i am sure i will stay in touch and be posting in the refeed forum soon :)

Stewart

Well done Stewart thats brilliant :) :) :) hope things stay positive for you !!! good luck

Well done my lovely, Very well deserved! You must feel fantastic :) xx

Woooohooooo! Well done you, you must be so pleased and proud of yourself!!:wow:

Wow thanks everyone for such kind words :) I didn't expect that :) Of course i will let you know how my first skinless boneless chicken breast goes on wednesday hehe watch this space !!

P.S the most important bit of advice i have for TFR is not to give up! when people are chomping and chewing nearby, they're probably getting bigger whilst your getting thinner thats the way i see it :D

Hey congrats mate, your weight loss is incredible. what was your start weight?

Congratulations!!!!! That is awesoms news and well deserved xx

Back