1 week to holiday and I just ate arghhh

Mikspatel53

Got a final weigh in before holiday on Monday and I ate something yest and today...shall I just do calorie counting and still have my 3 shakes as that is what I will be doing there. Shall I just come out of ketosis and have fruits if I get hungry and salad as a meal. On my 2 week holiday my plan is 2 products 1 tiny meal of pasta, big bowl of salad and fruit for dessert and Fruits for snacks. OR shall I just get back into ketosis till Fri when I leave and then be healthy?

Last edited:
I would say get back into ketosis :) i go on hol on tues and determined to shift some weight by then il be so much happier if i do, but everyones dif x

My plan for my upcoming holiday is to take the shakes and try and stick to it as much as i can, i am going away with someone who is also on the diet though so we will be there to keep each other 'good' if i do have to eat i will stick to salad, fish and chicken

I did think to take 2 bars and a shake but it's working out to be quite expensive buying 3 weeks stock. I don't eat meat so that makes my life bit more difficult hence why I'll have more salads and fruits so I don't have much carbs. My CDC and I have agreed that it's not possible(for me) to stay in ketosis while on hols so she won't mind if I come back and am same weight..will obv try to loose some with walking and lots of water to keep me full. It's hard getting back into ketosis..my mind keeps saying I've eaten today anyway so how about a little taste of this..was doing so well as well. Lost 2 and a half stone in 7 weeks..silly me

Back