10,000 steps challenge

I just put my hair in a band my hood up and walk no matter what the weather I love to walk. Only prob I get is my work clients done like to walk in rain. But im happy to as it gets u out and about. Well ive worn my pedometer today and I shall record my steps at the end of today

Looking forward to hearing how many Steps you did :) x

Todays steps recorded which started at about 9am ish so I was up for 2.5 hours previous. Is 15, 500 not bad considering I didn't walk as much as usual as it was an early finish today.

Hoping to clock up some more tomorrow :)

Todays steps recorded which started at about 9am ish so I was up for 2.5 hours previous. Is 15, 500 not bad considering I didn't walk as much as usual as it was an early finish today.

Hoping to clock up some more tomorrow :)

OMG! You'll probably be nearer to 20K on a 'Normal' Day! Well Done! X

Thank you

I guess all these steps help with the weight loss. Also 10, 000 of those steps were pushing a wheel chair up hills as well lol. So it wasnt just walking around on the flat.

I always think of my legs and bum that are gonna look fab with all this walking ha ha ha

Thank you

I guess all these steps help with the weight loss. Also 10, 000 of those steps were pushing a wheel chair up hills as well lol. So it wasnt just walking around on the flat.

I always think of my legs and bum that are gonna look fab with all this walking ha ha ha

Walking is the only exercise I do and I'm in better shape than when I paid £20 for the Gym! X

Walking is the only exercise I do and I'm in better shape than when I paid £20 for the Gym! X

Thats really good isnt it im all for free exercise. Its so good for you my uncle walks miles and miles always has he never drove just walks and hes 90 and fit as can be and still walking miles.

I hope im like that at his age as hes doing amazing

I do need to start running again I think I will start when I go into the 11s. That will be one of my targets.

Thats really good isnt it im all for free exercise. Its so good for you my uncle walks miles and miles always has he never drove just walks and hes 90 and fit as can be and still walking miles.

I hope im like that at his age as hes doing amazing

I do need to start running again I think I will start when I go into the 11s. That will be one of my targets.

Wow!,I hope I get to 90! Might need some new shoes by then tho ;-) x

I wear my pedometer every day. I love putting my headphones in and walking as I find I can switch off completely.

I wear my pedometer every day. I love putting my headphones in and walking as I find I can switch off completely.

Yes its so relaxing isn't it I love walking too

Back