10,000 steps challenge

16,071 steps is the most I done on the 1st of this month :) My feet didn't half ache the next day! I plan on trying to exceed it tomorrow!

Not gonna happen today :( disappointed half way through the day and only done 4727 steps! hopefully atleast reach 10,000 by the end of the day! time to clean the house and then out with the dog again for a couple hours!

How many steps has everyone else took today ?

I have been a bit AWOL lately....just wondered how everyone is getting on? X

Hello Ive been AWOL too! So creeping back

Been busy the past two weeks - Bought a new car and a week later we got a puppy so just haven't focused on WW or steps. Ive managed 3 sts but have slowly developed my liking for biscuits so really need to control it.

How is everyone?

Weigh in tomorrow, see what the damage is and then go from there x

Hello Ive been AWOL too! So creeping back

Been busy the past two weeks - Bought a new car and a week later we got a puppy so just haven't focused on WW or steps. Ive managed 3 sts but have slowly developed my liking for biscuits so really need to control it.

How is everyone?

Weigh in tomorrow, see what the damage is and then go from there x

The Wanderers have all returned ;-) Which Car and Puppy did you go for? Good Luck for WI today, look forward to your result. PS-Isn't it funny how old habits creep back in once we slightly lose focus, I know mine have too. X

Hiya we got a hyundai 06 suv for camping. As for our puppy we got another Westie. We have a 2yr old Westie girl called Peppa and I wanted to get her company so got a little boy and named George.

Not good i gained 2lbs so time to be focused lol x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya we got a hyundai 06 suv for camping. As for our puppy we got another Westie. We have a 2yr old Westie girl called Peppa and I wanted to get her company so got a little boy and named George.

Not good i gained 2lbs so time to be focused lol x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lbs will come off as quickly as it went on :) Awwwww 2 Westies called Peppa n George, how cute! I've got a Hyundai i10, such well made cars. X

Making up for my Saturday n Sunday of Recovery, I managed 24151 Steps yesterday and 21026 Steps so far today :) Serena is back in the game! X

Wow I was just talking about we should have one of these challenges and here it is how fab is that. I shall dig out the pedometer and see how I do tomorrow :)

Actually ive just installed an app so I can monitor my steps lets hope the weather is ok so that I can walk with my clients. I love to walk and be active so I shall set myself a goal of walking 10, 000 steps a day.

Last edited:
Wow I was just talking about we should have one of these challenges and here it is how fab is that. I shall dig out the pedometer and see how I do tomorrow :)

Actually ive just installed an app so I can monitor my steps lets hope the weather is ok so that I can walk with my clients. I love to walk and be active so I shall set myself a goal of walking 10, 000 steps a day.

I lost my Pedometer a few weeks back so I can't partake anymore :-( How is everyone else doing? X

Ive got app that counts it on my phone dont know how accurate will find out tomorrow yay loads of walking I hope

Ive got app that counts it on my phone dont know how accurate will find out tomorrow yay loads of walking I hope

My record was 10AP in one day through walking alone! Was nearly 15 Miles lol x

Wow thats amazing and really good for u. I used to walk 8 miles every Tuesday would take me 2hours 40 mins. Now I walk anything up to 6 hours a day who knows how far I walk lol.

Walking is so good for u doesn't cost u anything and works your body.

Ive got the app on my phone but will look for pedometer as well.

Wow thats amazing and really good for u. I used to walk 8 miles every Tuesday would take me 2hours 40 mins. Now I walk anything up to 6 hours a day who knows how far I walk lol.

Walking is so good for u doesn't cost u anything and works your body.

Ive got the app on my phone but will look for pedometer as well.

I just do the School Walk each day now :) x Saves on Petrol and me and the Popsicle get quality time together! X

Its good for u both too :)

I hate it when its raining as the clients will want to use a bus or car. Where as im happy to tie my hair back hood on and walk miles in the rain lol.

Im hoping I can tomorrow fingers crossed.

Its good for u both too :)

I hate it when its raining as the clients will want to use a bus or car. Where as im happy to tie my hair back hood on and walk miles in the rain lol.

Im hoping I can tomorrow fingers crossed.

I always say to Poppy 'We will only get wet once, once we are wet, we can't get any wetter' ! And I bet your clients get just as wet waiting around for a bus! At least if you're walking you might be 'dodging' some rain drops! X Fingers crossed for the weather tomorrow! X

Im going to take up this challenge too, have my pedomoter a few weeks now and not doing the 10000 steps yet but this week i have to get focused and need to be doing more exercise so this suits me as will prob only be doing walking anyway. Weather is so crap these days done feel like going out but going to force myself to do something each day and maybe do leslie video if i really dont want to get out

Back