10,000 steps challenge

I'm very happy today haha. And and and and I managed to plank for 50 seconds when usually I could only do 30!

Ooooo get you! You'll have abs like Josie soon! X

Ooooo get you! You'll have abs like Josie soon! X

Any abs would be an improvement. I have no core what so ever at the moment. Lol.

Brilliant Vicky! I find it really hard to hit my 10,000 in a normal day!

I walked in the treadmill at the gym until I hit earning mode ha. Bit of a cheat but still for there lol. Xx

Any abs would be an improvement. I have no core what so ever at the moment. Lol.

I walked in the treadmill at the gym until I hit earning mode ha. Bit of a cheat but still for there lol. Xx

You're doing amazingly well, u should be very proud of yourself! X

You're doing amazingly well, u should be very proud of yourself! X

I am today I feel like something has clicked and I don't need to worry cause I will get there :) xx

I am today I feel like something has clicked and I don't need to worry cause I will get there :) xx

Indeed you will :) And the best bit is you have all of us for the journey :) x

Although I planned my eating for the day one of my children was ill so didn't stick to it - I've eaten dinner but for the whole day have only used 15 pp!

So far my steps have been 10253 and I've got zumba tonight.

Today has been tough I am craving carbs like mad! It's such a struggle. I unfortunately get bloated and crave carbs two weeks before auntie flow. Im 99% sure it's connected to my ovulation (ended up learning the signs when we were trying for my youngest) then I get the horrible spots the week before!
I've had 24dailys already but least I've got zumba tonight

At least you recognise the signs and can try to avoid the temptation! You've done really week with your steps too. Having been stuck indoors with my poorly son I've only managed 3,237 so far :-(

At least you recognise the signs and can try to avoid the temptation! You've done really week with your steps too. Having been stuck indoors with my poorly son I've only managed 3,237 so far :-(

Aww o hope he gets better soon. It's so hard with kids. They are my motivation to eat healthy and make some they follow my example but some days it's hard to keep going and look after them x

I'm feeling a bit more positive today and I'm hoping to end today on 6AP in 6Days, not brilliant but I think my aim will be 7AP in 7Days if I can. X

A bit better thanks - he had an upset tum so we had to stay near the toilet! Think he's wiped out from our day in London

A bit better thanks - he had an upset tum so we had to stay near the toilet! Think he's wiped out from our day in London

Awwww bless him, not nice seeing them ill is it.x

Currently watching the biggest loser Australia while eying a bowl full of sugar free jelly - very tired. Seems the less I do the more tired I am. My gcse students get their results tomorrow so no doubt will have a sleepless night hoping they've done well.

Currently watching the biggest loser Australia while eying a bowl full of sugar free jelly - very tired. Seems the less I do the more tired I am. My gcse students get their results tomorrow so no doubt will have a sleepless night hoping they've done well.

Fingers Crossed they do well! I love Biggest Loser, waiting for the UK one to come back! X

Back