10,000 steps challenge

7117 steps today so far this week that totals nearly 10 miles! Adds up quickly! Hard to get to target though

Well Done! I sat in the car for 7 hours today so I didn't clock up many steps :-( x

Yesterday report lol 9003 steps, 4.03miles.

Today is likely to be low, got family around for a bbq this afternoon so gonna be sitting and drinking strawberry cider yum

I bet you'll still do better than me yesterday ;-) Enjoy your BBQ and Cider! X

How many steps did you get in the end hunni ?

I think it was only 7500 so didn't even get into Earning Mode! I did nearly kill myself with the 30 Day Shred tho! X

I think it was only 7500 so didn't even get into Earning Mode! I did nearly kill myself with the 30 Day Shred tho! X

That's still good after being in a car for nearly 7 hours. Did you switch your ped onto activity mode for the shred?

I've got to do the shred again. I've done it twice but given it to my cousin so got to get it back

That's still good after being in a car for nearly 7 hours. Did you switch your ped onto activity mode for the shred?

I've got to do the shred again. I've done it twice but given it to my cousin so got to get it back

I did and I put it on High Mode as I was Sweating and couldn't Talk/Breathe/Sing lol, I'm so unfit these days! I have to do 7 1/2 Mins to earn 1AP on that! X

Blimey u did well! I managed 12949 Steps which was 1AP and 2AP through 30DS! X

Thank you. Well done you.

I was really surprised how much I did yesterday. I did a little bit of shopping so walking there and even with the family bbq I did lots of walking back and forth.

I've worked out from Tues to now I've done 24miles

Thank you. Well done you.

I was really surprised how much I did yesterday. I did a little bit of shopping so walking there and even with the family bbq I did lots of walking back and forth.

I've worked out from Tues to now I've done 24miles

OMG that's loads! Do you WI on tuesday? X

OMG that's loads! Do you WI on tuesday? X

Yeah. I was a gold member back in Sept 2011 but didn't keep up with the classes. I went back last Tues as my friend wants to do classes and found that I've stayed at my gold weight so I've been told I can keep my gold. I do intend to do another stone so once I've gone passed my target limit I'm hitting the monthly pass. I'm intending to have the stone off in a couple of months. I usually do a stone in 3 months if I stay focused.

You've done brilliantly - I really struggled yesterday to do much exercise at all only 3200 steps - mainly barcode my children and husband wanted to do a day of nothing! So off to hit the gym now and try to make up for it and work off some of the mars bar I ate yesterday :-(

You've done brilliantly - I really struggled yesterday to do much exercise at all only 3200 steps - mainly barcode my children and husband wanted to do a day of nothing! So off to hit the gym now and try to make up for it and work off some of the mars bar I ate yesterday :-(

Good luck with the gym hun. Some perfect you time and plenty of AP's too

Yeah. I was a gold member back in Sept 2011 but didn't keep up with the classes. I went back last Tues as my friend wants to do classes and found that I've stayed at my gold weight so I've been told I can keep my gold. I do intend to do another stone so once I've gone passed my target limit I'm hitting the monthly pass. I'm intending to have the stone off in a couple of months. I usually do a stone in 3 months if I stay focused.

Does that mean you don't have to pay at the moment??? Get You for staying at Gold Weight for nearly 2 years, that's a fab achievement!!! X

Does that mean you don't have to pay at the moment??? Get You for staying at Gold Weight for nearly 2 years, that's a fab achievement!!! X

Thank you. I get free classes whilst I say in target 5lbs either way. My gold card shows 11st2lbs and so I can go down to 10st 12lbs before I pay. I feel ready to try for the last stone and then call gold again lol x

Back