10,000 steps challenge

16808 steps today :)

6.76 miles :)

9ap

Whoop whoop.

I think it's so much easier once you know u have a childminder u can trust! I just have one daughter, she's 5 and will go into Year 1 in September, I have been back to work 3 times since I have had her and each time I've had to give up due to health reasons, everything never quite fits into place lol x

My eldest starts school too this Sept a well eeek for both of us

It is really hard with kids and our own health. There are times when I wish I could give up work. It would be one less pull

My eldest starts school too this Sept a well eeek for both of us

It is really hard with kids and our own health. There are times when I wish I could give up work. It would be one less pull

I believe in fate and whatever will be will be, if its meant to work out for me then it will, until then I can focus on trying to Improve my own health! X

Morning i just had to share my NSV :) sorry I know it's not 10, 000 steps but I know you ladies will get it lol

I bought some size 10 smart trousers from MandS a couple of months. Now they were snug but I was on my way to work desperately needed trousers size 12 would have been too big so had to go with them.

So anyway as I say they were snug around the waist and after eating they HAD to be undone. So obviously i only wore them once as i felt fat

This morning I couldn't decide what to wear so I thought I'd try them on again and....dud dud duhh they fit perfectly and no need to undo the buttons yay!

Now my target is to get them to being loose ha ha ha

As for steps I've done 2500 already lol

Morning i just had to share my NSV :) sorry I know it's not 10, 000 steps but I know you ladies will get it lol

I bought some size 10 smart trousers from MandS a couple of months. Now they were snug but I was on my way to work desperately needed trousers size 12 would have been too big so had to go with them.

So anyway as I say they were snug around the waist and after eating they HAD to be undone. So obviously i only wore them once as i felt fat

This morning I couldn't decide what to wear so I thought I'd try them on again and....dud dud duhh they fit perfectly and no need to undo the buttons yay!

Now my target is to get them to being loose ha ha ha

As for steps I've done 2500 already lol

Size 10 M&S, Check you out!!! Well Done Sweetie, I have a pair of jeans I can only get into at a certain weight, they were my target this time and I also fitted into them! It's just a great feeling isn't it!!! X PS-Well Done on your steps! X

Everyone is doing so well here. Serena you are an inspiration to us all!
Heading off now for a walk with hubby armed with my pedometer :D

Hope to break the 10000 step mark by this evening!

Everyone is doing so well here. Serena you are an inspiration to us all!
Heading off now for a walk with hubby armed with my pedometer :D
Hope to break the 10000 step mark by this evening!

Enjoy your walk! Hope u break over 10000 today :) I'm not sure I'm an inspiration? You'll make me blush lol x

Brilliant day in London yesterday! Walked a total of 25,621 steps!!

Been to the gym this morning - hoping I've done enough to excuse the excess number of Jaffa cakes I ate last week! Definitely new to write down my food though - my brain seems to 'forget' some of the things I've eaten!!

Been to the gym this morning - hoping I've done enough to excuse the excess number of Jaffa cakes I ate last week! Definitely new to write down my food though - my brain seems to 'forget' some of the things I've eaten!!

Wow that's alot of steps well done you! I do 5k and I'm panting like a dog ha! Fingers crossed I'll
Get there one day! I reckon those Jaffa cakes are well gone :)

Well Done on your steps! How was the show? Did u go anywhere else? X

Buckingham palace, embankment, Big Ben, natural history museum, covent garden, London eye. So much to do we couldn't fit everything in, the m&s store will have to wait for next time...the show was the matinee performance of thriller live and then we had a meal afterwards! Such a lovely day :)

Buckingham palace, embankment, Big Ben, natural history museum, covent garden, London eye. So much to do we couldn't fit everything in, the m&s store will have to wait for next time...the show was the matinee performance of thriller live and then we had a meal afterwards! Such a lovely day :)

Where did u go for your meal? We lost our Nandos Virginity yesterday! Your day sounds really fun, I love London so much! X

It was a great day! Hubby is working so hard at the moment so it was lovely to spend some time together as a fam before I go back to work in sept - then life will be on hold until half term :-(

Back