10 stone to lose!....3st 10lb left, target june 2012!

she most likely will lol neither of my sisters stick to a diet for more than a few weeks lol then again i think she will see it as a competition between me and her and she'll want to lose more weight than me so she can rub my nose in it. we arent particularly close lol

hmm that's probally it then, she is getting jealous of you lossing all this weight.

good point, shes always slagging my mum off because my mums lost 6 stone without dieting or exercise at all (prob tmi but think menopause had a lot to do with that as she went to hospital because of it but all seems fine) shes always on about it. ill admit its frustrating sometimes when you gain a couple lbs and you think 'argh i do all this bloody exercise and dont eat any nice things and she has lost it by doing nothing at all' but seriously?? thats on a down day. im happy for her, much better for her health as shes diabetic and has lots of diabetes related problems, im glad shes lost the weight obviously. shes much happier now :)

My mums just been told she is diabetic and I keep trying to get her to lose weight but it's hard work.

its not nice tbh mums got 2 detatched retinas because of diabetes, she has muscular problems, her nerves are dying and her kidneys are giving up. theres lots more too but i cant remember. she was almost 18 stone and is now just over 11

yeh its not good but we manage. started off the day in a really god mood because of losing 5lbs and now im in a really bad mood, think everyones gone outr of thier way to piss me off today :(

As the saying goes don't let the b*stards grind you down, hope tomorrow is a good one :)

Hope it does, if not drop us a message or chat on FB if you need someone to talk to.

hey! swimming last night, was good only done 16 lengths though as i went with my sister and we tend to spend more time messing about than we do swimming lol i admit to having a bag of chocolate gems earlier but other than that im still on track, even munched an apple on the way home from the school and i dont tend to eat apples much. just having a cuppa and watching jeremy kyle lol

eurgh feeling crap today, im not ill, just on a real downer. fed up with everything atm, life just sucks in general tbh. sigh. ah well, guess id better make the kids' breakfast :(

definitely gonna have to go to cornwall in the summer, havent been for about 4 years. i love love love cornwall. i went when my eldest was 4 months old, then when she was 1.5, couldnt go when she was 2.5 as i was in hospital having the twins, then the next year i had rowed with family so couldnt go, then the year after that i was homeless, pregnant, skint and my ex had just walked out on us lol thinking a nice holiday will do us good :D

off for a walk round to the chemist to pick up mums prescription, thats only about a 5 minute walk though, then off to walk pscar which should be at least half hour-45 mins.

swimming last night, done 32 lengths and ive managed to knock half a minute off of the time it takes me to do a length! thats loads! very pleased. would be better if the lifeguard didnt keep stopping me to chat me up tho lol

Back