10 stone to lose!....3st 10lb left, target june 2012!

hmm not sure to be honest, I have read it's best to exercise on a empty stomach so it can burn stored fat, and not to eat for a hour or so as the body finds it hard to process food if you have just eaten and burn the stored fat while/after exercise. May be a load of rubbish tho lol.

swimming was good, only done 20 lengths in an hour n a half though haha got back and done a 20 minute yoga sesh on the wii. off out for a walk now with oscar then going to do more wii fit. will do a longer workout tonight as i had a savaloy and few chips for lunch lol not sure what to have for dinner tonight

Think I'm going to go out for another walk abit later, wait for tea to go down first, feel stuffed :D

im really annoyed with myself, my eldest fell asleep down here a cpl hours ago so i took her up to bed and decided to give her a quick cuddle. i fell asleep and now im so tired all i want to do is sleep (only got about 2 hrs seep coz all 4 kids were up all night) and the last thing i wanna do is a workout :( will go and tidy up all their toys in the front room, hopefully thatll wake me up a little bit lol

Well I didn't make it out again, played some darts instead, legs aching.

yeah i didnt bother with my workout. took xmas tree n decs down and tidied up mountains of toys. went to bed and wyatt decided he'd keep me up all night

swimming was good, done 30 lengths. couldve done more but got out because i needed to pee lol walked oscar about a mile, just over i think and some of the walk is uphill. got a feeling im not gonna have lost anything this week. i really hope i have.

i've lost 4lb! i caved in and weighed myself just now :D so pleased. and its not even sunday yet so hopefully i could lose a bit more this week!!

been for my walk with oscar, was going to go for another walk on my own later but mums not well so she cant watch the kiddies. it was my first day at college today doing my bsl course, i loved it, was great fun. 2lb left until i reach my first goal of getting under 200lbs!

Sorry to hear your Mums not well, hope she gets better soon. cant stop coughing myself, doing my head in!

official weigh in today and ive lost 5lb! hopefully ill make my goal of 10lb in january :D 1lb left until i meet my first goal of getting under 200lb :D so happy today

thanks james. i am no longer happy today :( my sister wants her wii balance board and biggest loser game back. thats the main workout i do and its how i do my weigh ins :(

it sucks :( i dont mind giving it back as i was only borrowing it anyway but ive had it for over a year and now im gonna have to buy a new board and game. was thinking of trying zumba on the wii

Hopefully she gets bored of it by next week so you can have it back :D

Back