10 Stone to lose please!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by purpleposting4, 13 July 2011 Social URL.

1. purpleposting4

purpleposting4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.63%)
    Hello! :flirt2:

I'm 5' 6" and started out weighing 20st 7 lbs. I would like to lose 10st :eek: and be 10st 7 lbs max.

Started out with Slimming World 3 weeks ago, not doing too bad, the thought of 10st is a little daunting tho and so I have broken it down into chunky chunks!

I have a fantastic holiday booked for next July and want to shift as much of it as possible by then! Not sure I'll be wearing a bikini (3 kids and 2 c-section tummys later!) but I cannot wait to feel great just wearing a pair of shorts! :)

Nice to find you all in here! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Gold Member

Hi Purpleposting. Welcome to the boards! Good idea cutting it down into smaller goals, definately makes it seem less daunting!!

Good luck! Keep us posted on how you're doing.

4. *SugarPlum*

*SugarPlum* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st4.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi purpleppsting,

I am just in my 2nd week of slimming world... I also need to loose at least 10 st, ideally it needs to be 12.

Like you, I am breaking down into achievable chunks! So many people
    Have lost vast amounts on this web site and I find it very motivational!

We can keep each other motivated along the way :) xx

5. purpleposting4

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.63%)
    Hi, sorry for the delay in responding, thanks for the positive comments!
    I lost 6 lbs this last week, the most so far, lets hope I can keep it up for the long haul ahead! x

6. tranquility

tranquility Gold Member

Start Weight:
    362lb
    Current Weight:
    292.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    170lb
    Lost(%):
    69.2lb(19.12%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting, controlled carbs, good nutrition and Slimpods.
    Well done. Don't think too much about how far you have to go, just focus on the coming week.

7. purpleposting4

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.63%)
    Well, I have 4 lbs to shift to get my Stone and a Half award so wouldn't mind shifting 4 lbs this next week.
    My next goal after that is 2 Stone award and then my SW Club10 award.

Just a quick question/poll - who eats breakfast and do you think it's crucial to weight loss or should I only be eating it if I am hungry? x

8. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    hello :)

My goal weight is same as yours, and I started at 21stone 5lbs!!!!

Well done on your recent loss, you are doing well, keep going and take it a day at a time...good days, bad days..and wonderful days!!!!

Keep posting, i look forward to chatting with you. :)

(personally I always eat breakfast, as it kick starts the metabolism for the day ahead and I do believe it is the most important meal of the day....missing it out can lead to snacking and nibbling between meals later in the day :) )

Good luck!

9. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Well done Purplepostings - even with a STS week you have managed to lose 17lb in 5 weeks which is fantastic :) That averages, what about 3.5lb a week...keep going at that rate and you are laughing all the way to the skinny clothes shops in no time at all :)

Sugarplum - Hi! Just noticed we are both starting out at near identical weight although I am a couple of weeks behind you :) I am hoping to lose about 10 stone and reassess from there. From a BMI point of view I need to lose at least 13stone to get a BMI under 25, however tbh if I drop to 11stone I think I will end up looking completely emaciated, so we shall see (if I ever bloody make it anywhere close to 10stone off I will be throwing a party! lol). 3 years ago I lost 5 stone on Cambridge and got down to 18st 6lb - at which weight I was comfortably wearing size 18s and even fitting in to some 16's. If I can do that at 18 stone then what size will I be wearing at 11stone??? Can't help but wonder!!!

10. *SugarPlum*

*SugarPlum* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st4.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi starlit Cazza,

SNAP... My initial goal Is to loose 10 stone and see how I look & feel. I have always had a curvy figure, even before I put on loads if weight. ( I am all bum, hips and boobs!!) LOL

I cant ever imagine weighing under 13 stone. At this moment in time, I would love to wear a comfortable size 16, then see how far a want to go lower than that.

Hope your enjoying Slimming World? I have not even had an urge to cheat.. I haven't craved anything yet and I am 4 weeks in.

I have done a slimming world, weight loss diary. Come by and say hi.. I find keeping the diary really helps! Do you have a diary, if so I will pop and say hi. We can keep each other motivated :) xxx

11. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    I have a diary though pretty empty so far, link in my signature. Will go and check out your diary :)

12. *SugarPlum*

*SugarPlum* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st4.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am on my iPhone at moment but when I am next on lap top, I pick up the link to your diary. :)

I dont have a link but my diary is SugarPlum to TinkerBell!! LOL :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.