10 Stone to lose please!

purpleposting4

Hello! :flirt2:

I'm 5' 6" and started out weighing 20st 7 lbs. I would like to lose 10st :eek: and be 10st 7 lbs max.

Started out with Slimming World 3 weeks ago, not doing too bad, the thought of 10st is a little daunting tho and so I have broken it down into chunky chunks!

I have a fantastic holiday booked for next July and want to shift as much of it as possible by then! Not sure I'll be wearing a bikini (3 kids and 2 c-section tummys later!) but I cannot wait to feel great just wearing a pair of shorts! :)

Nice to find you all in here! :D

Hi Purpleposting. Welcome to the boards! Good idea cutting it down into smaller goals, definately makes it seem less daunting!!

Good luck! Keep us posted on how you're doing.

Hi purpleppsting,

I am just in my 2nd week of slimming world... I also need to loose at least 10 st, ideally it needs to be 12.

Like you, I am breaking down into achievable chunks! So many people
Have lost vast amounts on this web site and I find it very motivational!

We can keep each other motivated along the way :) xx

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding, thanks for the positive comments!
I lost 6 lbs this last week, the most so far, lets hope I can keep it up for the long haul ahead! x

Well, I have 4 lbs to shift to get my Stone and a Half award so wouldn't mind shifting 4 lbs this next week.
My next goal after that is 2 Stone award and then my SW Club10 award.

Just a quick question/poll - who eats breakfast and do you think it's crucial to weight loss or should I only be eating it if I am hungry? x

hello :)

My goal weight is same as yours, and I started at 21stone 5lbs!!!!

Well done on your recent loss, you are doing well, keep going and take it a day at a time...good days, bad days..and wonderful days!!!!

Keep posting, i look forward to chatting with you. :)

(personally I always eat breakfast, as it kick starts the metabolism for the day ahead and I do believe it is the most important meal of the day....missing it out can lead to snacking and nibbling between meals later in the day :) )

Good luck!

Well done Purplepostings - even with a STS week you have managed to lose 17lb in 5 weeks which is fantastic :) That averages, what about 3.5lb a week...keep going at that rate and you are laughing all the way to the skinny clothes shops in no time at all :)

Sugarplum - Hi! Just noticed we are both starting out at near identical weight although I am a couple of weeks behind you :) I am hoping to lose about 10 stone and reassess from there. From a BMI point of view I need to lose at least 13stone to get a BMI under 25, however tbh if I drop to 11stone I think I will end up looking completely emaciated, so we shall see (if I ever bloody make it anywhere close to 10stone off I will be throwing a party! lol). 3 years ago I lost 5 stone on Cambridge and got down to 18st 6lb - at which weight I was comfortably wearing size 18s and even fitting in to some 16's. If I can do that at 18 stone then what size will I be wearing at 11stone??? Can't help but wonder!!!

Starlit_Cazza said:
Well done Purplepostings - even with a STS week you have managed to lose 17lb in 5 weeks which is fantastic :) That averages, what about 3.5lb a week...keep going at that rate and you are laughing all the way to the skinny clothes shops in no time at all :)

Sugarplum - Hi! Just noticed we are both starting out at near identical weight although I am a couple of weeks behind you :) I am hoping to lose about 10 stone and reassess from there. From a BMI point of view I need to lose at least 13stone to get a BMI under 25, however tbh if I drop to 11stone I think I will end up looking completely emaciated, so we shall see (if I ever bloody make it anywhere close to 10stone off I will be throwing a party! lol). 3 years ago I lost 5 stone on Cambridge and got down to 18st 6lb - at which weight I was comfortably wearing size 18s and even fitting in to some 16's. If I can do that at 18 stone then what size will I be wearing at 11stone??? Can't help but wonder!!!

Hi starlit Cazza,

SNAP... My initial goal Is to loose 10 stone and see how I look & feel. I have always had a curvy figure, even before I put on loads if weight. ( I am all bum, hips and boobs!!) LOL

I cant ever imagine weighing under 13 stone. At this moment in time, I would love to wear a comfortable size 16, then see how far a want to go lower than that.

Hope your enjoying Slimming World? I have not even had an urge to cheat.. I haven't craved anything yet and I am 4 weeks in.

I have done a slimming world, weight loss diary. Come by and say hi.. I find keeping the diary really helps! Do you have a diary, if so I will pop and say hi. We can keep each other motivated :) xxx

I have a diary though pretty empty so far, link in my signature. Will go and check out your diary :)

Starlit_Cazza said:
I have a diary though pretty empty so far, link in my signature. Will go and check out your diary :)

I am on my iPhone at moment but when I am next on lap top, I pick up the link to your diary. :)

I dont have a link but my diary is SugarPlum to TinkerBell!! LOL :) xx

Back