10 things you need to know about losing weight..

big bear

A bear on a mission!
On BBC 1 now, might be interesting..

I've seen that one before, it's very good.

Made me very tempted to test the theory that eating more calcium makes your body expel more fat - but not brave enough to find out!

The interesting thing was that soup can keep you fuller for longer than a meal. It was very good. X

Seen this before to, love programs like this. There was one on Really the other night called Why thin people dont get fat which i really enjoyed to

Just been watching this after recording it last night, very interesting.

I will definitely try and get more soup into my diet.It looks like drinking a glass of water before having a meal to make you eat less may not be so good after all, not that I ever did it :D

I also feel the protein thing applies to me to, so I must be doing ok.

Back to the gym as well for me today :eek:

Its also on demand as i just watched it again! lol

Loved the point made on exercise, where the guy power walked for 90 minutes and only burned off a packet of crisps (19g fat), but the day after, after doing NOTHING, he burned like 49g!! Shows that your body really does 'afterburn'.

I was gobsmacked at the soup thingy too, but it made sense once it was explained.

I really enjoyed this too! Thought the soup thing was fascinating and good to see the low fat dairy/calcium doubled the amount of fat excreted!
Bee x

I got all excited then and realised I had seen it before because it's a repeat. It's a really interesting programme though.

Jennyonaplate said:
I've seen that one before, it's very good.

Made me very tempted to test the theory that eating more calcium makes your body expel more fat - but not brave enough to find out!

Was that not the reason why the second HExA was brought in a few years ago? And also why it's so important to actually use your HExAs every day!

I love the idea of the extra calcium, and as they said, low fat yogs and cottage cheese are good sources and on SW they are FREE!! Might try and add some more in - get the quiches on the go!

Back